There are newer employer reviews for National Cooperative Bank

BEST place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

I have been working at National Cooperative Bank full-time (more than an year)

Pros

NCB truly values its customers and its employees. The corporate culture is outstanding -- unlike any other workplace in the area! Among the innumerable amount of pros I can think of are: Excellent benefits, professional development opportunities, LGBTQ friendly, community service driven, supportive environment, skilled and intelligent senior management that actively listen, great work-life balance with the opportunity to telework for most, many vacation days, great bonus structure, recognition for great work done is plentiful. I feel that working at NCB has truly helped me to grow professionally and I am looking forward to many more years contributing and growing at NCB!

Cons

I very honestly cannot think of anything I don't like about working at NCB besides the fact that I have to commute to work. Even that is convenient because our offices are right at the Metro and VRE. And on days when I can't commute, I can work from home, so really it's all positive!

8 Other Employee Reviews for National Cooperative Bank (View Most Recent)

Very positive experience. I love the people that I work with at National Cooperative Bank in Ohio.

Current Employee - Financial Analyst
    Current Employee - Financial Analyst

I have been working at National Cooperative Bank full-time

Pros

401k match is amazing. The people. good base pay for a entry level position. Good company outlook.

Cons

The commute to work every morning is getting old. Promotions seem to be given to those who are more or less favored by management for no particular reason.

This was probably my most disappointing job

I worked at National Cooperative Bank part-time (more than an year)

Pros

401k is the only pro I can think of

Cons

too many to name but here's a few: unsupportive, lazy mgmt., only clique members get promoted/recognized, petty mgmt. punish employees for personal reasons

mgmt. is too pathetic to take any good advice

There are newer employer reviews for National Cooperative Bank