National DCP

www.nationaldcp.net
  www.nationaldcp.net
There are newer employer reviews for National DCP

Big name company that doesn't treat employees well at all! Gotten too big too fast. Just another Job and a Paycheck..

Current Employee - Route Driver in Bellingham, MA
Current Employee - Route Driver in Bellingham, MA

I have been working at National DCP

Pros

Best thing about the job is being out on the road doing my delivery's too Dunkin Donuts stores and seeing people that really appreciate what I and my fellow employees do working outside. To alot of us drivers and drivers helpers..Its just a paycheck..nobody really loves the job.

Cons

Dealing with management, they don't listen to you, they don't want to hear your problems, don't help out if you have a problem at home and need to take time off, Management only cares about themselves and their friends, if your not going out with them or going golfing with management, Forget about it..your just another number to them. Very bad place if you have any family or personal issues that might come up, you will be penalized for it...and that's the Truth. Management spends all day trying to find ways to take points off your bonus..Idle time is an example...

Management needs to shrink, to many cheifs that think they are in charge and none of them listen, they have nothing to do with the Road, or some do but forget quickly when they get to management where they came from and what the real workers have to put up with daily..Shrink managment or get new management soon..To alot of us drivers and drivers helpers..Its just a paycheck..nobody really loves the job anymore..Dunkin Donuts/ DCP has gotten to big for itself..it's too bad, could be a great place or i should say was a great place..Now it's just a good paying job.

15 Other Employee Reviews for National DCP (View Most Recent)

Excellent place to work.

Current Employee - Senior QA Analyst in Duluth, GA
    Current Employee - Senior QA Analyst in Duluth, GA

I have been working at National DCP full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Free donuts and coffee. Great projects to work on.

Cons

Hire more project managers across project teams.

Conduct town hall meetings.

Favoritism and worst Immediate level Management

Former Employee - Service in Duluth, GA
    Former Employee - Service in Duluth, GA

I worked at National DCP part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Family type environment. Lovely co-workers, Of course free donuts and coffee...

Cons

Bad and terrible immediately Level managers especially in Member services. Retaliation when employees voice out opinion, Employees unlawfully terminated and Top management does nothing about it. Favoritism. Employees know the job far better than Managers.Low pay.

Having experienced working at this company which is welcoming to employees, I advice management to pay close attention to every individual complains about certain departments and find the root cause of what exactly is going on. The managers are not fit to be managers and they retaliate back when employees voice out. Employment is not permanent and I hope these managers get fired soon.

There are newer employer reviews for National DCP