National DCP

www.nationaldcp.net

Big name company that doesn't treat employees well at all! Gotten too big too fast. Just another Job and a Paycheck..

Route Driver (Current Employee) Bellingham, MA

ProsBest thing about the job is being out on the road doing my delivery's too Dunkin Donuts stores and seeing people that really appreciate what I and my fellow employees do working outside. To alot of us drivers and drivers helpers..Its just a paycheck..nobody really loves the job.

ConsDealing with management, they don't listen to you, they don't want to hear your problems, don't help out if you have a problem at home and need to take time off, Management only cares about themselves and their friends, if your not going out with them or going golfing with management, Forget about it..your just another number to them. Very bad place if you have any family or personal issues that might come up, you will be penalized for it...and that's the Truth. Management spends all day trying to find ways to take points off your bonus..Idle time is an example...

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to shrink, to many cheifs that think they are in charge and none of them listen, they have nothing to do with the Road, or some do but forget quickly when they get to management where they came from and what the real workers have to put up with daily..Shrink managment or get new management soon..To alot of us drivers and drivers helpers..Its just a paycheck..nobody really loves the job anymore..Dunkin Donuts/ DCP has gotten to big for itself..it's too bad, could be a great place or i should say was a great place..Now it's just a good paying job.

Excellent place to work.

Senior QA Analyst (Current Employee) Duluth, GA

I have been working at National DCP full-time for less than a year

Pros: Free donuts and coffee. Great projects to work on. Cons: Hire more project managers across project teams. Advice to Senior Management: Conduct town hall meetings. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Multi-year employee

I have been working at National DCP full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Franchisees generally really like it when we help them out… Cons: Why did they move the office to Atlanta?? Unbeleivable with Dunkin in Canton. We… Advice to Senior Management: Leadership is arrogant and distanced from the folks. This is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on National DCP.

Worked for National DCP? Contribute to the Community!