There are newer employer reviews for National DCP

Big name company that doesn't treat employees well at all! Gotten too big too fast. Just another Job and a Paycheck..

Current Employee - Route Driver in Bellingham, MA
Current Employee - Route Driver in Bellingham, MA

I have been working at National DCP

Pros

Best thing about the job is being out on the road doing my delivery's too Dunkin Donuts stores and seeing people that really appreciate what I and my fellow employees do working outside. To alot of us drivers and drivers helpers..Its just a paycheck..nobody really loves the job.

Cons

Dealing with management, they don't listen to you, they don't want to hear your problems, don't help out if you have a problem at home and need to take time off, Management only cares about themselves and their friends, if your not going out with them or going golfing with management, Forget about it..your just another number to them. Very bad place if you have any family or personal issues that might come up, you will be penalized for it...and that's the Truth. Management spends all day trying to find ways to take points off your bonus..Idle time is an example...

Advice to Management

Management needs to shrink, to many cheifs that think they are in charge and none of them listen, they have nothing to do with the Road, or some do but forget quickly when they get to management where they came from and what the real workers have to put up with daily..Shrink managment or get new management soon..To alot of us drivers and drivers helpers..Its just a paycheck..nobody really loves the job anymore..Dunkin Donuts/ DCP has gotten to big for itself..it's too bad, could be a great place or i should say was a great place..Now it's just a good paying job.

reviews filtered by
  1. Rebuilding phase

I have been working at National DCP full-time

Pros

This company has some great people that work there. Free coffee and donuts.

Cons

This Company doesn't have clear lines of communication. A very reactive environment.

Advice to Management

Groom the leaders, be more transparent and show appreciation for the employees.

2. Finance

Current Employee - Finance Department in Duluth, GA
    Current Employee - Finance Department in Duluth, GA

I have been working at National DCP

Pros

The parties are almost the best thing they have going for them. They also have free coffee/ hot chocolate and donuts/muffins.

Cons

The downside to this company is everything else! They moved to GA but they have yet to adapt to their surroundings! The leadership in the Finance department are abrupt, rude and bullies. They are not professional in the least!
    If you have a difference of opinion or express what you think, you are treated as though you are an outsider. The managers have a me against the world mentality. You're either with them or against them and they make it known.

Advice to Management

The executive team needs to realize that the employee turnover is only going to get worse because of the lack of management skills that the current leadership has. They need to listen to the current employees and get rid of the current leadership that came down with them because a leopard doesn't change it spots! The employee morale is horrible for a reason but they refuse to address. Lipstick on a pig is still a pig! The executive team needs to address the real issues.

There are newer employer reviews for National DCP