There are newer employer reviews for National DCP

Big name company that doesn't treat employees well at all! Gotten too big too fast. Just another Job and a Paycheck..

Current Employee - Route Driver  in  Bellingham, MA
Current Employee - Route Driver in Bellingham, MA

I have been working at National DCP

Pros

Best thing about the job is being out on the road doing my delivery's too Dunkin Donuts stores and seeing people that really appreciate what I and my fellow employees do working outside. To alot of us drivers and drivers helpers..Its just a paycheck..nobody really loves the job.

Cons

Dealing with management, they don't listen to you, they don't want to hear your problems, don't help out if you have a problem at home and need to take time off, Management only cares about themselves and their friends, if your not going out with them or going golfing with management, Forget about it..your just another number to them. Very bad place if you have any family or personal issues that might come up, you will be penalized for it...and that's the Truth. Management spends all day trying to find ways to take points off your bonus..Idle time is an example...

Management needs to shrink, to many cheifs that think they are in charge and none of them listen, they have nothing to do with the Road, or some do but forget quickly when they get to management where they came from and what the real workers have to put up with daily..Shrink managment or get new management soon..To alot of us drivers and drivers helpers..Its just a paycheck..nobody really loves the job anymore..Dunkin Donuts/ DCP has gotten to big for itself..it's too bad, could be a great place or i should say was a great place..Now it's just a good paying job.

12 Other Employee Reviews for National DCP (View Most Recent)

Great environment and dedication to the customer

Current Employee - Human Resources/R  in  Duluth, GA
    Current Employee - Human Resources/R in Duluth, GA

I have been working at National DCP full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone trying to work together instead of against each other, Great direction and communication

Cons

n/a/None to add at this time. Unable to say something negative at this time.

Keep allowing management to make things better as they have been.

A good company gone bad,

Current Employee - CDL Driver  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - CDL Driver in Chicago, IL

I have been working at National DCP full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Free Dunkin' Donuts coffee and donuts at work. Typical Chicago food industry benefits and wages. There are still a few good employees left but most are gone.

Cons

Trucks are overloaded
    Any problem that occurs is pushed off on the driver.
    Senior management does not hire from within and that adds to the turmoil.

Senior management has run the Midwest distribution center into the ground. Over 20 years of success has been diminished to five years of failure. I hope that Dunkin' Donuts does not renew your contract.

There are newer employer reviews for National DCP

Worked for National DCP? Contribute to the Community!