National Debit Card Network

www.nationaldebitcardnetwork.com
Engaged Employer
There are newer employer reviews for National Debit Card Network

Best merchant services company I have worked for

Current Contractor - Outside Sales Executive in Toronto, ON (Canada)
Current Contractor - Outside Sales Executive in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at National Debit Card Network as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Unlike other credit card processors, I am in outside sales and receive at least 2 appointments a day. My manager, I'll call him Steve, is always there for me when I am at a merchant if I need help. It's great to be able to count on someone like that. They have always been fair to me. Plus I have the chance to do well self generating deals and still get their full support

Cons

Some days I get 4 leads and its hard to get from place to place, but they do take the distance into consideration so I guess that's just the nature of this industry

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

VERY LOYAL TO THEIR EMPLOYEES

Current Employee - Inside Sales in Melville, NY
    Current Employee - Inside Sales in Melville, NY

I have been working at National Debit Card Network full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you want a company that really cares about their people along with a good career path, this is the place! Been here about 8 months now and found that if you do your job well you get good bonuses so its really worth it. They also promote from within which is good.

Cons

Lot of work to do in a day, I call over 100 leads on the phone. Have to be good at multi-tasking

Not good.

I have been working at National Debit Card Network

Pros

70% of the leads are good. Good back up team.

Cons

Only the first week I got 3 to 4 leads per day. After that 1 lead and far away from my home address. They can be rude too. They will not provide any car allowance or cover expenses. The commission that you get pay in reality is coming from the leasing company or deduct from the merchant's bank account when you charge them an application fee. You can not provide free equipment and if you do, you have to pay for the equipment. You will not make enough money with this company. Maybe $1000 a month. Conference calls: they want you to attend a 2 hrs conference call, after hours. Those calls are terrible and a waste of time. And if you don't attend those calls they won't send you leads as a punishment.

Advice to Management

Do what you advertise. Don't be rude with the salesforce. Don't be so controlling like if you are paying the representative a good base salary and benefits. Don't think that because you provide 1 lead a day the sales rep/contractor is your employee. Don't waste people's time on conference calls.