Uh, do I still work for you??

Former Employee - Security Officer  in  Fort Collins, CO
Former Employee - Security Officer in Fort Collins, CO

I worked at National Executive Security Services as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

It was nice to be able to hang out at a night job and read and do homework. As a student this was a great second job, except...

Cons

I later found out that I wasn't actually allowed to do any of that while working, but wasn't told that until a week before the end of the contract. I might have known this if there had been more than a 15 minute training where the "supervisor" and some ex-cop that still carries a gun (also, I was told not to mention that by the "supervisor," which felt really wrong) told us to stand by the door and pretend to check the construction material coming out for store goods. It took over 2 pay periods, a month, before I saw a check because my bank info never managed to make it into the system on time. Overall an awful company to work for.

I don't even know how you could redeem your company at this point, but hiring supervisors that are competent would be a great start.

Other Reviews for National Executive Security Services

Don't Do It!!

Former Employee - Loss Prevention Officer  in  Thornton, CO
    Former Employee - Loss Prevention Officer in Thornton, CO

I worked at National Executive Security Services

Pros

The only pro that comes to mind is being left alone by managers.

Cons

Being left all alone. No open communication. Lagging response time to requests for things like a paycheck. Impossible to know what you are expected to do when there is no one to look to. The hours are not what they say they will be and they call 15 minutes before your shift to tell you that you are not needed. There is no respect.

Don't be so eager to fire an employee based on inaccurate complaints by client Managers and get the other side of the story to each incident. Most complaints by client managers are inflated, inacurrate and wrong.

There are newer employer reviews for National Executive Security Services.

Worked for National Executive Security Services? Contribute to the Community!