National Executive Security Services
www.nessecurity.com Thornton, CO 1 to 5 Employees

Uh, do I still work for you??

Security Officer (Former Employee)
Fort Collins, CO

ProsIt was nice to be able to hang out at a night job and read and do homework. As a student this was a great second job, except...

ConsI later found out that I wasn't actually allowed to do any of that while working, but wasn't told that until a week before the end of the contract. I might have known this if there had been more than a 15 minute training where the "supervisor" and some ex-cop that still carries a gun (also, I was told not to mention that by the "supervisor," which felt really wrong) told us to stand by the door and pretend to check the construction material coming out for store goods. It took over 2 pay periods, a month, before I saw a check because my bank info never managed to make it into the system on time. Overall an awful company to work for.

Advice to Senior ManagementI don't even know how you could redeem your company at this point, but hiring supervisors that are competent would be a great start.

Don't Do It!!

Loss Prevention Officer (Former Employee)
    Thornton, CO

I worked at National Executive Security Services

Pros: The only pro that comes to mind is being left… Cons: Being left all alone. No open communication. Lagging response time to requests for things like a paycheck. Impossible to know what you are expected… Advice to Senior Management: Don't be so eager to fire an employee based on inaccurate complaints by client Managers and get the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on National Executive Security Services.

Worked for National Executive Security Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at National Executive Security Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for National Executive Security Services CEO Jodie Avery. All reviews posted anonymously by National Executive Security Services employees.