National General Insurance

www.nationalgeneral.com

Claims Employee in Winston Salem

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Winston-Salem, NC

ProsI've been through a lot with GMACI. We are growing fast and have hired many new adjusters and have had several promotions. The loyalty of the staff in Winston Salem has been a significant asset for the company and is becoming so again.

ConsThe last year was a challenging one and those of us that made it through it hope to benefit from a stronger company. Those that want to complain should leave now. There is no room for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep communicating and stay the course. The changes over the past few months are fantastic - we'll stick with you if you stick with us.

A great place with awesome people! The future is bright!

Management (Current Employee)

I have been working at National General Insurance full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: With the size of the organization there is great deal of opportunity and exposure in many areas that you… Cons: Technology is improving but needs some more work. Advice to Senior Management: Keep seeking the voice of the customer and the voice… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Times they are a changing...THANK GOODNESS!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Winston-Salem, NC

Pros: New leadership with a vision and the boldness to make… Cons: Only con would be the folks who cannot let go of… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you started when Byron came on board Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on National General Insurance.

Worked for National General Insurance? Contribute to the Community!