Claims Employee in Winston Salem

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

I have been working at National General Insurance full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I've been through a lot with GMACI. We are growing fast and have hired many new adjusters and have had several promotions. The loyalty of the staff in Winston Salem has been a significant asset for the company and is becoming so again.

Cons

The last year was a challenging one and those of us that made it through it hope to benefit from a stronger company. Those that want to complain should leave now. There is no room for you.

Advice to Management

Keep communicating and stay the course. The changes over the past few months are fantastic - we'll stick with you if you stick with us.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. A great place with awesome people! The future is bright!

Current Employee - Management
    Current Employee - Management

Pros

With the size of the organization there is great deal of opportunity and exposure in many areas that you wouldn't get at a large top 5 carrier. The management team is in synch and we have clear direction.

Cons

Technology is improving but needs some more work.

Advice to Management

Keep seeking the voice of the customer and the voice of the employees to drive even better results.

2. GMAC Insurance - Rich History and Bright Future

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at National General Insurance full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Focused leadership Entrepreneurial spirit High enery employees Great mix of long term and new employees creating a fun work environment

Cons

Change is difficult for some and that's understandable - we must continue to challenge ourselves to be better if we want to be the dominant insurance carrier of choice

Advice to Management

Stay the course you've laid out - there will be bumps in the road but we're on the right road Keep the communications coming on all the great things happening throughout the organization