National HME

MST

Current Employee - Mst in Richland Hills, TX
Current Employee - Mst in Richland Hills, TX

I have been working at National HME full-time

Pros

Good company to work for supervisors are good people.

Cons

I cant say much becuase for the most part the company is on point.

34 Other Employee Reviews for National HME (View Most Recent)

RE “If you are considering this company, you really DON'T want to work here.”

Former Employee - Branch Manager
    Former Employee - Branch Manager

I worked at National HME full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I cant believe what I am reading here, this is my story to a tee! I was a former branch manager there, and your story is identical to mine.

Cons

I dont know where to start. Basically, I could copy and paste the other managers review, and every word of it would be my experience as well. Even down to the fact that I was asked about my religious beliefs. Funny that when my views didnt agree with the boys down in Texas, I was let go a week later. There were other problems much larger than that, including staffing issues, vehicle issues, sales reps that would flat out lie to referrals, and then ask me to cover their behind. Senior managers would not answer emails, phone calls, etc. It was horrible, a wasted eight months of my life. But, very happy not to have stayed there. Best thing that could have ever happened.

If you're looking for fulfillment and chances for advancement, this is your company.

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Richland Hills, TX
    Current Employee - Operations Manager in Richland Hills, TX

I have been working at National HME

Pros

It's all about helping people in a time of need. Every person has the ability through their job to help patients either directly or indirectly. There are a lot of really passionate and caring people that work here and everyone really seems to care about each other.

All equipment is in really good shape compared to others in the industry.

Cons

Everything must be done with urgency. When working with hospice patients time is always of the essence.

My feedback would be to continue to celebrate the high performers and continue to let them be apart of the company influence.

There are newer employer reviews for National HME