National HME
www.nationalhme.com Richland Hills, TX 150 to 499 Employees

Making friends in a not so friendly atmosphere

Driver (Former Employee)
North Richland Hills, TX

ProsThe conatcts you make, and the strength you find with the crew that knows what's going on

ConsWhat can I say that hasn't already been said? We do not follow DOT regulations and I was always concerned with saftey issues. Equipment is in bad shape and our managers have told us its not our concern. They are so busy trying to create bonuses for themselves or make false claims to get friends promoted the real hard workers leave. If you are injured on the job you are told you can be terminated because lite duty does not exist, however if you know the manager you can get injured off the job and get lite duty. Its all about retalitaion against good employees and smoke and mirrors with corporate. We lost some management, and hourly employees while I was there that were qualified and able to do this job but due to poor management, and a hostile work environment they took their talents elsewhere.

Advice to Senior ManagementNew middle management I bet you stop seeing such a high turn over rate. Also actual math and reading tests for those who are, and want to be managers. It will really help with knowing who can function at that level. Call some of your recent ex employees that worked there over a year and decided to find new work and ask why they left. It will probably help resolvle some in house issues.

MST

Mst (Current Employee)
    Richland Hills, TX

I have been working at National HME full-time

Pros: Good company to work for supervisors are good people. Cons: I cant say much becuase for the most part the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

RE “If you are considering this company, you really DON'T want to work here.”

Branch Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at National HME full-time for less than a year

Pros: I cant believe what I am reading here, this is my story to a tee!… Cons: I dont know where to start. Basically, I could copy and paste the other managers review, and every word of it would be my… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on National HME.

Worked for National HME? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at National HME reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for National HME CEO William Monast. All reviews posted anonymously by National HME employees.