National Health Educators

Unclaimed Profile

NHE Sales Manager for Atlantic Division

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Jacksonville, FL
Current Employee - Sales Manager in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at National Health Educators full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The pay is good and the work environment is good. The best thing about selling NHD is their products. They don't really have any competition which is very different from most other sales jobs I've held. Selling is much easier when you are not all fighting for the same leads.

Cons

Some gyms have never heard of NHE or its products so the sales pitch could sometimes be longer because I need to teach them and send them materials. Once they finally get to reading everything, they typically buy.

Advice to Management

More advertisements on TV or in magazines or direct mail.

Other Employee Reviews for National Health Educators

NHE Certification Supervisor Job

Current Employee - NHE FCA Supervisor
    Current Employee - NHE FCA Supervisor

I have been working at National Health Educators part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This job I've had for nearly three months now and I absolutely love the work. I wanted to post something for others because I remember when I was looking online for information, I couldn't hardly find anything. This is a very good company to work for, providing you have a solid base in exercise prescription.

Cons

This job has no growth opportunity. NHE doesn't have a supervisor manager position or anything that i can see be directly associated to proctoring. I believe their regional manager position is considered the next level.

Advice to Management

I do not have any advice to management.

National Health Educators Content Writer Freelance

Current Employee - NHE Content Writer
    Current Employee - NHE Content Writer

I have been working at National Health Educators part-time (More than a year)

Pros

One of the best companies I've worked with in terms of vision and creative freedom. Collaboration between management and IC's is excellent and all CW terms are fair and negotiable upon renewal.

Cons

A post graduate degree is required for many curriculum based content. This should be more flexible for those of us who have extensive professional experience but not a correlating masters degree. I believe the knowledge based content provided by tenured professionals can be equally, if not more, valuable.

Advice to Management

Reconsider the curriculum development requirements.