National Health Educators

NHE Sales Manager for Atlantic Division

Current Employee - Sales Manager  in  Jacksonville, FL
Current Employee - Sales Manager in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at National Health Educators full-time for more than a year

Pros

The pay is good and the work environment is good. The best thing about selling NHD is their products. They don't really have any competition which is very different from most other sales jobs I've held. Selling is much easier when you are not all fighting for the same leads.

Cons

Some gyms have never heard of NHE or its products so the sales pitch could sometimes be longer because I need to teach them and send them materials. Once they finally get to reading everything, they typically buy.

More advertisements on TV or in magazines or direct mail.

18 Other Employee Reviews for National Health Educators (View Most Recent)

National Health Educators (NHE Certification) Mentor Job

Current Employee - Mentor  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Mentor in Dallas, TX

I have been working at National Health Educators part-time

Pros

I have worked for NHE for 3 months as an NHE Phone Mentor and really have enjoyed the flexibility. They have an excellent training program for those with little to no telecommuting experience. I had never previously heard of national health educators before getting a few emails from them relating to their career opportunities. Before I took their qualification exams, I researched and asked around and was very impressed with the type of feedback I was receiving from colleagues and others in the industry. The educational format and the degree to which they qualify professional to ensure they are well trained is spectacular and it is the primary reason I wanted to work with them.

Cons

They have made a full conversion to cloud. I prefer to have a book in front of me or to be able to make notations in my reference books.

Bring back textbooks!

NHE Certification Supervisor Job

Current Employee - NHE FCA Supervisor
    Current Employee - NHE FCA Supervisor

I have been working at National Health Educators part-time for less than a year

Pros

This job I've had for nearly three months now and I absolutely love the work. I wanted to post something for others because I remember when I was looking online for information, I couldn't hardly find anything. This is a very good company to work for, providing you have a solid base in exercise prescription.

Cons

This job has no growth opportunity. NHE doesn't have a supervisor manager position or anything that i can see be directly associated to proctoring. I believe their regional manager position is considered the next level.

I do not have any advice to management.

There are newer employer reviews for National Health Educators

Worked for National Health Educators? Contribute to the Community!