National Health Educators

www.nhecertification.com
There are newer employer reviews for National Health Educators

Working at NHE has been a good experience.

Current Employee - Content Writer in Streamwood, IL
Current Employee - Content Writer in Streamwood, IL

I have been working at National Health Educators as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

I first learned about job opportunities at NHE through my college's work board. One of the benefits is their compensation negotiation polices for all employees working for a minimum of one year. My other job I had to wait three years before I could renegotiate my pay.

Cons

Senior management opportunities seem far and few between. Most opportunities are unilateral and not much of an advancement.

Make the master trainer exam easier to pass. I know of qualified professionals who could not pass it the first time.

20 Other Employee Reviews for National Health Educators (View Most Recent)

Mentor Position at NHE Certification

Current Employee - Mentor for NHE Certification in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Mentor for NHE Certification in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at National Health Educators part-time (less than a year)

Pros

This is a work from home job so you have total control over your own schedule which allows me to take care of my kids and still have a good job.

Cons

The fact that it is a work from home job means you don't get to leave the house to go to work which means I miss out on working with people and the friendships and relationships that you get when you work with co-workers.

I don't really have any advice.

NHE Sales Manager for Atlantic Division

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at National Health Educators full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The pay is good and the work environment is good. The best thing about selling NHD is their products. They don't really have any competition which is very different from most other sales jobs I've held. Selling is much easier when you are not all fighting for the same leads.

Cons

Some gyms have never heard of NHE or its products so the sales pitch could sometimes be longer because I need to teach them and send them materials. Once they finally get to reading everything, they typically buy.

More advertisements on TV or in magazines or direct mail.

There are newer employer reviews for National Health Educators