National Health Educators
www.nhecertification.com Aliso Viejo, CA 16 to 50 Employees

Regional Manager review for National Health Educators (NHE)

National Health Educators Regional Manager (Current Employee)
Pullman, WA

ProsFor me, the best component to the regional manager position is the compensation. Comparable positions don't have nearly the value in compensation package. The fact that as an NHe regional manager you are allowed to implement curriculum ideas that actually get approved by upper management makes it worth caring.

ConsDelegation is minimal. Affiliates are well staffed but responsibility is not shared equally.

Advice to Senior ManagementSeek out more WCA locations becuase of the medical codes that are available to qualified helath professionals. This would increase billable hours.

Working at NHE has been a good experience.

Content Writer (Current Employee)
    Streamwood, IL

I have been working at National Health Educators as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros: I first learned about job opportunities at NHE through my college's work board. One of the benefits is their compensation negotiation polices for… Cons: Senior management opportunities seem far and few between. Most opportunities… Advice to Senior Management: Make the master trainer exam easier to pass. I know… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Mentor Position at NHE Certification

Mentor for NHE Certification (Current Employee)
    Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at National Health Educators part-time for less than a year

Pros: This is a work from home job so you have total control over your own… Cons: The fact that it is a work from home job means you don't get to leave the house to go to work… Advice to Senior Management: I don't really have any advice. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on National Health Educators.

Worked for National Health Educators? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at National Health Educators reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for National Health Educators CEO Jay White. All reviews posted anonymously by National Health Educators employees.