National Health Educators

www.nhecertification.com
  www.nhecertification.com
There are newer employer reviews for National Health Educators

Regional Manager review for National Health Educators (NHE)

Current Employee - National Health Educators Regional Manager in Pullman, WA
Current Employee - National Health Educators Regional Manager in Pullman, WA

I have been working at National Health Educators full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

For me, the best component to the regional manager position is the compensation. Comparable positions don't have nearly the value in compensation package. The fact that as an NHe regional manager you are allowed to implement curriculum ideas that actually get approved by upper management makes it worth caring.

Cons

Delegation is minimal. Affiliates are well staffed but responsibility is not shared equally.

Seek out more WCA locations becuase of the medical codes that are available to qualified helath professionals. This would increase billable hours.

19 Other Employee Reviews for National Health Educators (View Most Recent)

Working at NHE has been a good experience.

Current Employee - Content Writer in Streamwood, IL
    Current Employee - Content Writer in Streamwood, IL

I have been working at National Health Educators as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

I first learned about job opportunities at NHE through my college's work board. One of the benefits is their compensation negotiation polices for all employees working for a minimum of one year. My other job I had to wait three years before I could renegotiate my pay.

Cons

Senior management opportunities seem far and few between. Most opportunities are unilateral and not much of an advancement.

Make the master trainer exam easier to pass. I know of qualified professionals who could not pass it the first time.

Mentor Position at NHE Certification

Current Employee - Mentor for NHE Certification in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Mentor for NHE Certification in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at National Health Educators part-time (less than an year)

Pros

This is a work from home job so you have total control over your own schedule which allows me to take care of my kids and still have a good job.

Cons

The fact that it is a work from home job means you don't get to leave the house to go to work which means I miss out on working with people and the friendships and relationships that you get when you work with co-workers.

I don't really have any advice.

There are newer employer reviews for National Health Educators