National Health Educators

www.nhecertification.com
Unclaimed Profile
There are newer employer reviews for National Health Educators

Regional Manager review for National Health Educators (NHE)

Current Employee - National Health Educators Regional Manager in Pullman, WA
Current Employee - National Health Educators Regional Manager in Pullman, WA

I have been working at National Health Educators full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

For me, the best component to the regional manager position is the compensation. Comparable positions don't have nearly the value in compensation package. The fact that as an NHe regional manager you are allowed to implement curriculum ideas that actually get approved by upper management makes it worth caring.

Cons

Delegation is minimal. Affiliates are well staffed but responsibility is not shared equally.

Advice to Management

Seek out more WCA locations becuase of the medical codes that are available to qualified helath professionals. This would increase billable hours.

Other Employee Reviews for National Health Educators

Working at NHE has been a good experience.

Current Contractor - Content Writer in Streamwood, IL
    Current Contractor - Content Writer in Streamwood, IL

I have been working at National Health Educators as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

I first learned about job opportunities at NHE through my college's work board. One of the benefits is their compensation negotiation polices for all employees working for a minimum of one year. My other job I had to wait three years before I could renegotiate my pay.

Cons

Senior management opportunities seem far and few between. Most opportunities are unilateral and not much of an advancement.

Advice to Management

Make the master trainer exam easier to pass. I know of qualified professionals who could not pass it the first time.

NHE Sales Manager for Atlantic Division

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at National Health Educators full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The pay is good and the work environment is good. The best thing about selling NHD is their products. They don't really have any competition which is very different from most other sales jobs I've held. Selling is much easier when you are not all fighting for the same leads.

Cons

Some gyms have never heard of NHE or its products so the sales pitch could sometimes be longer because I need to teach them and send them materials. Once they finally get to reading everything, they typically buy.

Advice to Management

More advertisements on TV or in magazines or direct mail.