National Health Educators

Affiliate Supervisor at FCA center for NHE Certification

Current Employee - NHE Supervisor  in  Manassas, VA
Current Employee - NHE Supervisor in Manassas, VA

I have been working at National Health Educators part-time for less than a year

Pros

All three of my affiliate clubs are with a five mile drive from my house so I spend very little on gas. Also, I can change to a different FCA if I submit a request for it.

Cons

I'm a part-time college student but I would prefer to work a 30 hour a week job, but with this job, I need to work as a trainer too because it only offers 20 work hours a week.

Hold fewer meetings because the frequency for which I must attend is too cumbersome. There is very little learned at most of them.

18 Other Employee Reviews for National Health Educators (View Most Recent)

Regional Manager review for National Health Educators (NHE)

Current Employee - National Health Educators Regional Manager  in  Pullman, WA
    Current Employee - National Health Educators Regional Manager in Pullman, WA

I have been working at National Health Educators full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

For me, the best component to the regional manager position is the compensation. Comparable positions don't have nearly the value in compensation package. The fact that as an NHe regional manager you are allowed to implement curriculum ideas that actually get approved by upper management makes it worth caring.

Cons

Delegation is minimal. Affiliates are well staffed but responsibility is not shared equally.

Seek out more WCA locations becuase of the medical codes that are available to qualified helath professionals. This would increase billable hours.

Working at NHE has been a good experience.

Current Employee - Content Writer  in  Streamwood, IL
    Current Employee - Content Writer in Streamwood, IL

I have been working at National Health Educators as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros

I first learned about job opportunities at NHE through my college's work board. One of the benefits is their compensation negotiation polices for all employees working for a minimum of one year. My other job I had to wait three years before I could renegotiate my pay.

Cons

Senior management opportunities seem far and few between. Most opportunities are unilateral and not much of an advancement.

Make the master trainer exam easier to pass. I know of qualified professionals who could not pass it the first time.

There are newer employer reviews for National Health Educators

Worked for National Health Educators? Contribute to the Community!