National Health Educators
www.nhecertification.com Aliso Viejo, CA 16 to 50 Employees

Affiliate Supervisor at FCA center for NHE Certification

NHE Supervisor (Current Employee)
Manassas, VA

ProsAll three of my affiliate clubs are with a five mile drive from my house so I spend very little on gas. Also, I can change to a different FCA if I submit a request for it.

ConsI'm a part-time college student but I would prefer to work a 30 hour a week job, but with this job, I need to work as a trainer too because it only offers 20 work hours a week.

Advice to Senior ManagementHold fewer meetings because the frequency for which I must attend is too cumbersome. There is very little learned at most of them.

Regional Manager review for National Health Educators (NHE)

National Health Educators Regional Manager (Current Employee)
    Pullman, WA

I have been working at National Health Educators full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: For me, the best component to the regional manager position is the compensation. Comparable positions don't have nearly the value in compensation package. The… Cons: Delegation is minimal. Affiliates are well staffed but responsibility is… Advice to Senior Management: Seek out more WCA locations becuase of the medical codes that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Working at NHE has been a good experience.

Content Writer (Current Employee)
    Streamwood, IL

I have been working at National Health Educators as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros: I first learned about job opportunities at NHE through my college's work board. One of the benefits is their compensation negotiation polices for… Cons: Senior management opportunities seem far and few between. Most opportunities… Advice to Senior Management: Make the master trainer exam easier to pass. I know… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on National Health Educators.

Worked for National Health Educators? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at National Health Educators reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for National Health Educators CEO Jay White. All reviews posted anonymously by National Health Educators employees.