National Health Educators

www.nhecertification.com
  www.nhecertification.com
There are newer employer reviews for National Health Educators

Excellent Job for Exercise Science Pros!

Current Employee - WCA Regional Manager in Philadelphia, PA
Current Employee - WCA Regional Manager in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at National Health Educators full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Programs are top notch programs so the material is the latest in the industry. This is most appreciated by those of us who have transferred from other fitness companies (no names mentioned). The scheduling is flexible and there are Holidays and vacation that is fully paid. Good options for benefits as well.

Cons

ERP for vehicle reimbursement is not 100% but it's close enough.

Too many meetings and conference calls.

20 Other Employee Reviews for National Health Educators (View Most Recent)

Affiliate Supervisor at FCA center for NHE Certification

Current Employee - NHE Supervisor in Manassas, VA
    Current Employee - NHE Supervisor in Manassas, VA

I have been working at National Health Educators part-time (less than an year)

Pros

All three of my affiliate clubs are with a five mile drive from my house so I spend very little on gas. Also, I can change to a different FCA if I submit a request for it.

Cons

I'm a part-time college student but I would prefer to work a 30 hour a week job, but with this job, I need to work as a trainer too because it only offers 20 work hours a week.

Hold fewer meetings because the frequency for which I must attend is too cumbersome. There is very little learned at most of them.

Regional Manager review for National Health Educators (NHE)

Current Employee - National Health Educators Regional Manager in Pullman, WA
    Current Employee - National Health Educators Regional Manager in Pullman, WA

I have been working at National Health Educators full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

For me, the best component to the regional manager position is the compensation. Comparable positions don't have nearly the value in compensation package. The fact that as an NHe regional manager you are allowed to implement curriculum ideas that actually get approved by upper management makes it worth caring.

Cons

Delegation is minimal. Affiliates are well staffed but responsibility is not shared equally.

Seek out more WCA locations becuase of the medical codes that are available to qualified helath professionals. This would increase billable hours.

There are newer employer reviews for National Health Educators