National Health Educators

www.nhecertification.com
  www.nhecertification.com
There are newer employer reviews for National Health Educators

Review for Personal Fitness Management Specialist

Current Employee - Personal Fitness Management Specialist  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Personal Fitness Management Specialist in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at National Health Educators part-time for less than a year

Pros

This by far is the best job I have had since graduating. It's a WFH with flexible hours-no weekends and no late nights. Working for one of the best companies in the fitness industry is also a plus.

Cons

They make you take a test before you can work for them. Horribly hard. You can have a masters degree in exercise physiology and you still have to test with them.

If someone has a masters degree, that should be good enough to work anywhere. The classes and courses I took in school prepared me well and that should factor into their decision making.

18 Other Employee Reviews for National Health Educators (View Most Recent)

Excellent Job for Exercise Science Pros!

Current Employee - WCA Regional Manager  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - WCA Regional Manager in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at National Health Educators full-time for more than a year

Pros

Programs are top notch programs so the material is the latest in the industry. This is most appreciated by those of us who have transferred from other fitness companies (no names mentioned). The scheduling is flexible and there are Holidays and vacation that is fully paid. Good options for benefits as well.

Cons

ERP for vehicle reimbursement is not 100% but it's close enough.

Too many meetings and conference calls.

Affiliate Supervisor at FCA center for NHE Certification

Current Employee - NHE Supervisor  in  Manassas, VA
    Current Employee - NHE Supervisor in Manassas, VA

I have been working at National Health Educators part-time for less than a year

Pros

All three of my affiliate clubs are with a five mile drive from my house so I spend very little on gas. Also, I can change to a different FCA if I submit a request for it.

Cons

I'm a part-time college student but I would prefer to work a 30 hour a week job, but with this job, I need to work as a trainer too because it only offers 20 work hours a week.

Hold fewer meetings because the frequency for which I must attend is too cumbersome. There is very little learned at most of them.

There are newer employer reviews for National Health Educators

Worked for National Health Educators? Contribute to the Community!