National Health Educators

www.nhecertification.com

Review for Personal Fitness Management Specialist

Personal Fitness Management Specialist (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsThis by far is the best job I have had since graduating. It's a WFH with flexible hours-no weekends and no late nights. Working for one of the best companies in the fitness industry is also a plus.

ConsThey make you take a test before you can work for them. Horribly hard. You can have a masters degree in exercise physiology and you still have to test with them.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf someone has a masters degree, that should be good enough to work anywhere. The classes and courses I took in school prepared me well and that should factor into their decision making.

Excellent Job for Exercise Science Pros!

WCA Regional Manager (Current Employee) Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at National Health Educators full-time for more than a year

Pros: Programs are top notch programs so the material is the latest in the industry. This is most appreciated by those of us who have transferred… Cons: ERP for vehicle reimbursement is not 100% but it's close… Advice to Senior Management: Too many meetings and conference calls. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Affiliate Supervisor at FCA center for NHE Certification

NHE Supervisor (Current Employee) Manassas, VA

I have been working at National Health Educators part-time for less than a year

Pros: All three of my affiliate clubs are with a five mile drive from my house so I spend… Cons: I'm a part-time college student but I would prefer to work a 30 hour a week job, but with… Advice to Senior Management: Hold fewer meetings because the frequency for which I must attend… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on National Health Educators.

Worked for National Health Educators? Contribute to the Community!