National Health Educators

NHE Personal Fitness Management Specialist Review

Current Employee - Personal Fitness Management Specialist in Queen Creek, AZ
Current Employee - Personal Fitness Management Specialist in Queen Creek, AZ

I have been working at National Health Educators part-time (less than an year)

Pros

NHE allows me to create very complex programs which i like because there are essentially no limitations to what I can create. I work my own schedule so I can attend my sons little league practices on time.

Cons

From my understanding there is little to no growth opportunity. I'm not sure this is something I want to end my career with so I may need to look for a job in a few years so that I grow as a professional and not stay two dimensional.

Possibly consider a residual comp program for those of us who create extensive programs that make NHE tons of money. The one and done payment philosophy, which is essentially the salary is not very motivating.

20 Other Employee Reviews for National Health Educators (View Most Recent)

National Health Educators PFMS

Current Employee - Personal Fitness Management Specialist in Westbury, NY
    Current Employee - Personal Fitness Management Specialist in Westbury, NY

I have been working at National Health Educators part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Pros for my type of work is the fact that I can design a realist schedule that works well with school. The other great thing is that I don't have to work at smelly gym.

Cons

I loved being able to work alongside other professionals at my previous wellness job. Due to the economy, my boss had to let a bunch of us go but I really miss working with people. I think you become a better professional when you can share ideas in a group setting. My job now doesn't offer that because it's a WFH.

Set up more conference calls with all PFMS personnel. Make them voluntary and offer them often enough to allow as many as possible to join. Also, podcast them.

PFMS- Personal Fitness Management Specialist

Current Employee - Personal Fitness Management Specialist in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Personal Fitness Management Specialist in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at National Health Educators part-time (less than an year)

Pros

I'm a certified professional trainer so my job still allows me to train many of my veteran clients with the same flexibility. NHE has flexible scheduling for part time. A very easy job for trainers.

Cons

The pay basically breaks down to about 37 bucks an hour. That is a significant compensation drop from what I earn as a personal trainer and the work is essentially the same.

Pay us more money please.

There are newer employer reviews for National Health Educators