National Health Educators
www.nhecertification.com Aliso Viejo, CA 16 to 50 Employees

NHE Personal Fitness Management Specialist Review

Queen Creek, AZ

I have been working at National Health Educators part-time for less than a year

ProsNHE allows me to create very complex programs which i like because there are essentially no limitations to what I can create. I work my own schedule so I can attend my sons little league practices on time.

ConsFrom my understanding there is little to no growth opportunity. I'm not sure this is something I want to end my career with so I may need to look for a job in a few years so that I grow as a professional and not stay two dimensional.

Advice to Senior ManagementPossibly consider a residual comp program for those of us who create extensive programs that make NHE tons of money. The one and done payment philosophy, which is essentially the salary is not very motivating.

National Health Educators PFMS

Westbury, NY

I have been working at National Health Educators part-time for less than a year

Pros: Pros for my type of work is the fact that I can design a realist schedule that works… Cons: I loved being able to work alongside other professionals at my previous wellness job. Due to the economy, my boss had to let a bunch… Advice to Senior Management: Set up more conference calls with all PFMS personnel. Make them voluntary and offer… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

PFMS- Personal Fitness Management Specialist

Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at National Health Educators part-time for less than a year

Pros: I'm a certified professional trainer so my job still allows me to train many of my veteran… Cons: The pay basically breaks down to about 37 bucks an hour. That is a significant compensation… Advice to Senior Management: Pay us more money please. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on National Health Educators.

Worked for National Health Educators? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at National Health Educators reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for National Health Educators CEO Jay White. All reviews posted anonymously by National Health Educators employees.