National Health Educators

www.nhecertification.com

Regional Manager- Odessa, TX

NHE Exercise Course Instructor (Current Employee) Odessa, TX

ProsMy job enables me to work with other professional in exercise science. Working in a health and fitness environment gives me the chance to develop my skills as a certified fitness professional.

ConsI am only permitted a part time commitment due to my school and other clients. I have made a request to work full time in September but I have yet to get a confirmation.

Advice to Senior ManagementI really do not have any comments regarding management. I believe the organization is ran very well and there are good procedures for most ever situation.

Real fitness job with no selling!!

NHE Exercise Course Instructor (Current Employee) Clifton, NJ

I have been working at National Health Educators part-time for more than a year

Pros: Unlike every other personal trainer job I've had, I do… Cons: There is very little advancement opportunities. Advice to Senior Management: I would advise the management team to schedule more evening… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

NHE Personal Fitness Management Specialist Review

Personal Fitness Management Specialist (Current Employee) Queen Creek, AZ

I have been working at National Health Educators part-time for less than a year

Pros: NHE allows me to create very complex programs which i like because there are essentially no limitations to what… Cons: From my understanding there is little to no growth opportunity. I'm not sure this is something I want to end my career with so… Advice to Senior Management: Possibly consider a residual comp program for those of us who create extensive programs that make NHE… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on National Health Educators.

Worked for National Health Educators? Contribute to the Community!