National Heritage Academies
www.heritageacademies.com Grand Rapids, MI 1000 to 5000 Employees

Summer program Para Pro

Paraprofessional (Former Employee)
Hamtramck, MI

ProsGreat company to work for. These teachers really are looking out for their students. Working hard to bring out the best of each student.

ConsCan't seem to get back into the company. I know I did a good job while there, I just can's seem to be able to connect to the right people to help me get back in.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake advantage of older worker, they have a lot to offer, and are willing to give the job the very best of it.

Hearts are in the right place, execution is poor

Corporate (Former Employee)
    Grand Rapids, MI

I worked at National Heritage Academies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: NHA's healthcare benefits are second to none - tough to find with… Cons: Low pay, unreasonable expectations, limited support, inexperienced leaders, too much reliance on their mission and not enough focus… Advice to Senior Management: When you are burning teachers out the way the turnover numbers suggest… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Teacher

I have been working at National Heritage Academies

Pros: A good place to teach with high standards set Cons: The teacher turn over is high Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on National Heritage Academies.

Worked for National Heritage Academies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at National Heritage Academies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for National Heritage Academies CEO Jeff Clark. All reviews posted anonymously by National Heritage Academies employees.