National Instruments

www.ni.com

Uplifting environment

Test Engineer (Current Employee) Austin, TX

ProsSmart co-workers and technologically advanced products make a great combination for engineers to engage and learn. The company supports personal initiatives and encourages people's many interests, both work- and hobby-related.

ConsPay is OK. Many times one can find oneself working on products that are slight variations of existing products, which means that it's a bit of a repeat work.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider better compensation for employees and aim for a more steady rate of growth, such that a good standard paygrade can be maintained.

I would describe my experience as very positive.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Austin, TX

I have been working at National Instruments

Pros: You would want to work for this company because of the friendliness of… Cons: As an intern working outside of engineering, the pay is not as high as it… Advice to Senior Management: I felt that the overall management was fine. As an intern you do not have the visibility that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I find working here very satisfied and challenging

Process Specialist (Current Employee) Austin, TX

I have been working at National Instruments

Pros: Good benefits. The company does care about its employees. Cons: Not enough communication between departments Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on National Instruments.

Worked for National Instruments? Contribute to the Community!