National Instruments
www.ni.com Austin, TX 5000+ Employees

Uplifting environment

Test Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at National Instruments

ProsSmart co-workers and technologically advanced products make a great combination for engineers to engage and learn. The company supports personal initiatives and encourages people's many interests, both work- and hobby-related.

ConsPay is OK. Many times one can find oneself working on products that are slight variations of existing products, which means that it's a bit of a repeat work.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider better compensation for employees and aim for a more steady rate of growth, such that a good standard paygrade can be maintained.

I would describe my experience as very positive.

I have been working at National Instruments

Pros: You would want to work for this company because of the friendliness of… Cons: As an intern working outside of engineering, the pay is not as high as it… Advice to Senior Management: I felt that the overall management was fine. As an intern you do not have the visibility that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A great learning experience for a person in college or for one beginning a career.

Intern (Former Employee)

I worked at National Instruments

Pros: They have a very friendly environment that allows someone to ask questions and learn from others. While some people don't… Cons: The pay is not as great as other companies. And for someone who would want to continue education, they only had three options to get… Advice to Senior Management: The leadership at National Instruments is very smart. While some people say that only the bad stay and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on National Instruments.

Worked for National Instruments? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at National Instruments reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for National Instruments CEO James J. Truchard. All reviews posted anonymously by National Instruments employees.