National Instruments
www.ni.com Austin, TX 5000+ Employees

I would describe my experience as very positive.

I have been working at National Instruments

ProsYou would want to work for this company because of the friendliness of the people, great work life balance, and opportunities for movement within the company.

ConsAs an intern working outside of engineering, the pay is not as high as it could be. The overall experience would be better if you felt you were properly compensated.

Advice to Senior ManagementI felt that the overall management was fine. As an intern you do not have the visibility that you would as a full time employee so it is hard to give a detailed and well informed answer.

Awesome place to be an intern

Software Engineering Intern I (Former Employee)

I worked at National Instruments

Pros: Competitive salary and benefits (for an intern, I hear pay's a little low for full time employees). Mature and well executed intern program with lots of… Cons: Sometimes I felt that my project was more experimental than an intern project should be. The parameters changed… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work. You have a winning internship… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It was a great way to develop professional skills.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at National Instruments

Pros: The people are very intelligent and great to be around. Cons: I feel like there is little room for professional growth… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on National Instruments.

Worked for National Instruments? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at National Instruments reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for National Instruments CEO James J. Truchard. All reviews posted anonymously by National Instruments employees.