National Instruments

www.ni.com

Great leadership and environment, excellent atmosphere, but difficult to move within the company.

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Austin, TX

ProsThe leadership at NI is very strong and maintains good communication with employees. There are lots of fun and exciting things to work on. The workplace environment is top notch and work-life balance is good.

ConsSalaries are not the most competitive. It is sometimes difficult to move to different departments within National Instruments. Leadership sometimes seems to be overly cautious with company direction.

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate better opportunities to move within the company and more advertising of positions internally.

Great company to work for!

Applications Engineer (Current Employee) Austin, TX

I have been working at National Instruments full-time for more than a year

Pros: Many opportunities for career development. People work well with each other Cons: Pay is lower then compared to the industry average More

Great place to work

Staff Systems Engineer (Current Employee) Austin, TX

I have been working at National Instruments full-time for less than a year

Pros: Management is competent. They provide lots of opportunity to provide feedback Lots of brilliant people. Work life balance is great. Great opportunity… Cons: There are lots of engineers without much experience outside of… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on National Instruments.

Worked for National Instruments? Contribute to the Community!