National Medical Billing Services

www.nationalascbilling.com
  www.nationalascbilling.com
There are newer employer reviews for National Medical Billing Services

Please let everyone know what you think of this company

Current Employee - Interviewing in Wildwood, MO
Current Employee - Interviewing in Wildwood, MO

I have been working at National Medical Billing Services

Pros

They seem to be growing. Medical billing is nothing new. This company has a certain segment of medical billing that seems to have few competitors. New ownership

Cons

The two owners give off a wierd feeling during the interview. Not sure if that is real or imagined. Please write a review to help clarify.

Company is not listed on this site.

none yet

65 Other Employee Reviews for National Medical Billing Services (View Most Recent)

NMBS

Current Employee - A/R Manager in Chesterfield, MO
    Current Employee - A/R Manager in Chesterfield, MO

I have been working at National Medical Billing Services full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I've never worked in medical billing, but you'd never be able to tell now. The amount of help and encouragement that I've received here is remarkable. NMBS is definitely interested in making sure that their employees are trained and understand what their job is. We are going through some changes, but I believe that once all of the new procedures are rolled out we are going to be a much stronger company. The environment is fast paced, but we work hard and play hard. I love it here.

Cons

There are never enough hours in the day!!

The only thing that I could say is, some of the lower level management - like supervisors - are not always available when you have questions and you have to spend more time hunting them down.

5 Stars

Current Employee - Coder in Chesterfield, MO
    Current Employee - Coder in Chesterfield, MO

I have been working at National Medical Billing Services full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I am not in a management position with NMBS, however Management does a great job encouraging all employees. Definitely a family oriented atmosphere. This company is clearly growing at a fast rate and I would encourage anyone searching for a great company to work for to not hesitate to apply.

Cons

I can't say this is a "con" but there is always plenty of work to do.

I feel there needs to be more opportunities for advancement offered to current employees.

There are newer employer reviews for National Medical Billing Services