National Medical Billing Services

www.nationalascbilling.com
There are newer employer reviews for National Medical Billing Services

Please let everyone know what you think of this company

Current Employee - Interviewing in Wildwood, MO
Current Employee - Interviewing in Wildwood, MO

I have been working at National Medical Billing Services

Pros

They seem to be growing. Medical billing is nothing new. This company has a certain segment of medical billing that seems to have few competitors. New ownership

Cons

The two owners give off a wierd feeling during the interview. Not sure if that is real or imagined. Please write a review to help clarify.

Company is not listed on this site.

none yet

82 Other Employee Reviews for National Medical Billing Services (View Most Recent)

Excellent place to learn and expand your knowledge.

Current Employee - Coding
    Current Employee - Coding

I have been working at National Medical Billing Services full-time (more than a year)

Pros

There are so many opportunities with this company. There are growing and changing for the better. There are so many resources available for learning.

Cons

Not enough time in a day to learn everything.

The Google of Revenue Cycle Outsourcing!

Current Employee - A/R Manager in Chesterfield, MO
    Current Employee - A/R Manager in Chesterfield, MO

I have been working at National Medical Billing Services full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I have been on the National Medical team for a little over 3 months now, and I have never experienced a company/organization that is so invested in its employees. Not just financially invested, but personally invested. National Medical has a strong family atmosphere which makes it very easy to be the very best one can be. I feel proud to work for a company that recognizes my (and my coworkers) contribution to OUR success. The bottom line is important, but the well being of the employees trumps it.

Cons

The company has grown very quickly and continues to grow, and with growth comes growing pains. Organized training is lacking, but senior staff is working tirelessly to fix this. Other than that, I can not see any other “cons.’ I do not plan on leaving anytime soon. I would recommend National Medical to anyone that is motivated to succeed and not afraid to work hard.

Never Change.