National Motor Club
www.nmc.com Irving, TX 50 to 149 Employees

Working for a family-owned company is interesting.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Irving, TX

ProsThe owners of NMC treat the employees very well. Besides the 'regular' benefits (401k, HSA, tuition reimbursement, etc.), the company has an entire week dedicated to employee recognition (waterslides, games, party). Also, the kitchen was stocked every week with fresh fruit, oatmeal, granola bars, breakfast bars, etc.

ConsNot a lot of 'diversity'. Basically, all of the higher-ups are white men. There was one Indian in the IT department (in a city with a high Indian population) and I cannot think of a single black man who worked there.

Overall a Very GOOD Job

I have been working at National Motor Club full-time

Pros: Company focuses on taking care of business, which does mean… Cons: I do not have cons Advice to Senior Management: Do not change the way you treat your staff Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good, challenging, and satisfying workplace that can seem stale at times.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at National Motor Club full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: National Motor Club is a good company to work for. Company leadership has a good idea of where they want to take the company… Cons: The company, due to economy and some other factors, had had to lay off quite a few people over the last few years. They… Advice to Senior Management: Some areas still need revamp - i.e. their dispatch side of the house. Institute a little more structure and control into the way you… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on National Motor Club.

Worked for National Motor Club? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at National Motor Club reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for National Motor Club CEO Matt Krzysiak. All reviews posted anonymously by National Motor Club employees.