National Positions

www.nationalpositions.com
Unclaimed Profile
Add Review
There are newer employer reviews for National Positions

Great Culture, Good People, Fast paced environment.

Current Employee - Customer Service Department in Agoura Hills, CA
Current Employee - Customer Service Department in Agoura Hills, CA

I have been working at National Positions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The environment is fast paced and dynamic. You never get bored. There is a good energy in the office and everyone gets along well. Benefits and vacation are the best I have worked at.

Cons

We work hard to generate results for our clients at times this is stressful, this is more a nature of the business than the environment and people.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Great Place to work with awesome growth opportunities

Current Employee - Director of Technology in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Director of Technology in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at National Positions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have worked for National Positions for over 5 years and I love the company. The management team is caring and the work is interesting. The company generates great results for clients and really makes it their goal to ensure that every client is considered a 'partner'. The company has cutting edge technology and a fantastic track record.

Cons

If you want to work at National Positions you have to be good. The standards are high and the expectations for quality and constancy is very high. The company is focused on KPI's. I think the last review is probably from someone that just didn't cut it.

Advice to Management

Keep up the excellent work. I love working at National Positions

2. National Positions is one of the fastest growing companies in the USA for a reason

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Agoura Hills, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Agoura Hills, CA

I have been working at National Positions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-The CEO is a terrific visionary and is constantly implementing new products and services for our clients.
    -Very rare is a company's C-level exec's on a name to name basis with each of their employees, National Positions is one of those few companies.
    -If you know internet marketing you truly have unlimited earning potential
    -High Commission and residuals (probably highest in industry)
    -Sales staff has monthly competition with rewards ranging from: trips to Hawaii, Disneyland season passes and big screen tv's
    -Warm lead's produced on a daily basis
    -The pitch is easy we are an INC. 500 marketing company, we have an A+ rating with the BBB, we have a in house staff full of content writers, linking technicians, social media experts, project managers, account managers, and customer service. National Positions has a division dedicated to each of the following: SEO, SEM, Reputation Management, and Local.

Cons

-Being so close to Malibu and not being at the beach
    -It's not a con unless your shady but if you are used to snaking other people's deals you don't belong at this company! Everyone here looks out for one another and their isn't any used car salesman types.
    -If you are not used to internet marketing their can be a lot of information to learn but luckily they provide paid training for new hires to learn.

Advice to Management

The upper management has an open door policy and you are allowed to speak to them when you have an opinion to voice.