National Positions

www.nationalpositions.com

Great Culture, Good People, Fast paced environment.

Current Employee - Customer Service Department  in  Agoura Hills, CA
Current Employee - Customer Service Department in Agoura Hills, CA

Pros

The environment is fast paced and dynamic. You never get bored. There is a good energy in the office and everyone gets along well. Benefits and vacation are the best I have worked at.

Cons

We work hard to generate results for our clients at times this is stressful, this is more a nature of the business than the environment and people.

Other reviews for National Positions

Great Place to work with awesome growth opportunities

Current Employee - Director of Technology  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Director of Technology in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

I have worked for National Positions for over 5 years and I love the company. The management team is caring and the work is interesting. The company generates great results for clients and really makes it their goal to ensure that every client is considered a 'partner'. The company has cutting edge technology and a fantastic track record.

Cons

If you want to work at National Positions you have to be good. The standards are high and the expectations for quality and constancy is very high. The company is focused on KPI's. I think the last review is probably from someone that just didn't cut it.

Keep up the excellent work. I love working at National Positions

Great working environment

Current Employee - Marketing Manager
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager

Pros

Forward-thinking and expanding company, fast paced, fun and casual atmosphere, friendly employees, great management, great place to expand your knowledge and understanding of Internet marketing

Cons

Lots to learn if you don't have an internet marketing background, but the company is also a very supportive environment to learn in. Fast paced with a sometimes challenging workload and multiple tasks to handle at once, which makes effective time-management and multitasking is necessary.

There are newer employer reviews for National Positions.

Worked for National Positions? Contribute to the Community!