National Positions
www.nationalpositions.com Agoura Hills, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Great Culture, Good People, Fast paced environment.

Customer Service Department (Current Employee)
Agoura Hills, CA

I have been working at National Positions full-time for more than a year

ProsThe environment is fast paced and dynamic. You never get bored. There is a good energy in the office and everyone gets along well. Benefits and vacation are the best I have worked at.

ConsWe work hard to generate results for our clients at times this is stressful, this is more a nature of the business than the environment and people.

Great Place to work with awesome growth opportunities

Director of Technology (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at National Positions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I have worked for National Positions for over 5 years and I love the company. The management team is caring and the work is interesting.… Cons: If you want to work at National Positions you have to be good. The standards are high and the expectations for quality and… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the excellent work. I love working at National… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great working environment

Marketing Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at National Positions full-time for less than a year

Pros: Forward-thinking and expanding company, fast paced, fun and casual atmosphere, friendly employees,… Cons: Lots to learn if you don't have an internet marketing background, but the company is also a very supportive environment to learn… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on National Positions.

Worked for National Positions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at National Positions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for National Positions CEO Bernard May. All reviews posted anonymously by National Positions employees.