National Securities
www.nationalsecurities.com New York, NY 150 to 499 Employees

Great place to get your foot in the door for a financial services company, get experience and move on fast.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at National Securities

ProsLack of formal structure found at most financial services company allowing someone without the "right" experience to get hired or promoted. A good way to gain experience.

ConsManagement does not share information and decisions seem completely based on immediate impacts rather than long term prospects. Management will throw money at problems without proper due diligence.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour company is you people and for the company to survive you need to value your people that are contributing as assets to the team rather than throwing money at temporary solutions.

In Need Of Structure

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at National Securities

Pros: I was essentially able to be my own boss. And the Financial… Cons: There was very little structure within the firm. I was, in sense,… Advice to Senior Management: Build more structure for new brokers. Form training programs to teach new… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

National Securities Great Platform And Great Training

Financial Advisor (Current Employee)
Edison, NJ

I have been working at National Securities full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Being around million dollar producers, executing trades on the NASDAQ and being able to work with a real firm and… Cons: Anyone who doesn't agree with the system or management is a piker and just a… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on National Securities.

Worked for National Securities? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at National Securities reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by National Securities employees.