National University of Singapore
www.nus.edu.sg Singapore, Singapore 5000+ Employees

Nice

Tutor (Current Employee)
Singapore (Singapore)

I have been working at National University of Singapore part-time for less than a year

ProsI'm an undergraduate student. I find working as a teaching assistant is a very good chance to improve communication skills and also a good chance to earn some pocket money.

ConsIf you are an undergraduate student you can only be a teaching assistant in School of Computing. In other faculties they require you be at least a PhD candidate.

good place to start the academic career

Research Assistant (Current Employee)
Singapore (Singapore)

I have been working at National University of Singapore full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great facilities, synergy, access to resources. Cons: surely you need to work hard. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

fruitful experience, work with friendly/capable & experience researchers and staffs

Senior Research Fellow (Former Employee)
Singapore (Singapore)

I worked at National University of Singapore as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros: open and full equipped for R&D Cons: too academic research and leak of industrial real experiemnt Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on National University of Singapore.

Worked for National University of Singapore? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at National University of Singapore reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for National University of Singapore CEO TAN Chorh Chuan. All reviews posted anonymously by National University of Singapore employees.