National University of Singapore
www.nus.edu.sg Singapore, Singapore 5000+ Employees

Mostly self-managed to deliver outcome of project

Research Assistant (Former Employee)
Singapore (Singapore)

I worked at National University of Singapore as a contractor for more than a year

ProsHired on contract basis for one year. Close working relationship with principal investigator as a research assistant. Given the liberty to manage project schedule and project budget. University environment is a comfortable working space.

ConsUsually worked alone as colleagues are all working on different projects. Still good space for discussions on common topics. Working in the field entails enduring hot weather and forest environments which some might find uncomfortable.

Exellent place to do research

Research Fellow (Current Employee)
Singapore (Singapore)

I have been working at National University of Singapore full-time for more than a year

Pros: The research environment and resources here are good. Cons: lack of guidance and opportunities to coordinate with others Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Worked in research

Research Associate (Former Employee)

I worked at National University of Singapore as an intern for less than a year

Pros: *Singapore is a fun place to be as an expat *Lots of interesting Biotech research going on I worked there for a summer as an intern in… Cons: *Weather sucks *Work culture is horrendous in the research labs Advice to Senior Management: Incentivize creativity and stop the infighting More

There are newer reviews on National University of Singapore.

Worked for National University of Singapore? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at National University of Singapore reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for National University of Singapore CEO TAN Chorh Chuan. All reviews posted anonymously by National University of Singapore employees.