Nationstar Mortgage
www.nationstarmtg.com Lewisville, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great entry-level job

Claims Specialist (Current Employee)
Lewisville, TX

I have been working at Nationstar Mortgage

ProsThe people and managers are fairly young and easy to get along with. I have good relationships with managers as well as VP level employees. Nicely maintained facilities.

ConsCould use more feedback from managers. Also, could use more information on how to advance in the company. More info on the MIT program.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would be helpful to employees if management provided more feedback to employees with regard to performance and other work activities. Otherwise they are doing a great job, at least my manager is.

Not the best place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX

I worked at Nationstar Mortgage

Pros: It is a great starter job in the mortgage industry. Have working… Cons: There was really high turnover. The company was always changing ideals… Advice to Senior Management: spend more time listening to employees and stop changing the bonus… More

Fun place to work

Loss Mitigation (Current Employee)
Lewisville, TX

I have been working at Nationstar Mortgage

Pros: Everyone is really young. 23-33 except for upper management. Great entry-level… Cons: Mortgage industry can be unfair. Advice to Senior Management: Had no problem with upper management. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Nationstar Mortgage.

Worked for Nationstar Mortgage? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nationstar Mortgage reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Nationstar Mortgage CEO Jay Bray. All reviews posted anonymously by Nationstar Mortgage employees.