Nationwide

www.nationwide.com

Great place to work, slow on promotion

Specialist, IT Analysis (Current Employee) Columbus, OH

ProsNationwide is a great place to work. There is are classes to take at Nationwide to improve yourself along with places to move within the company. I started in Microfilm and now I am a Testing Lead.

ConsPromotions are slow to come if they come at all. Sometimes they have the wrong manager in the wrong job. (Business manager over a group of IT people.) Also once there is a bad egg at Nationwide they don't get fired they just get pushed around from area to area until they quit or they upset the wrong person and then they are released. But more often than not they are here to stay.

A great company, but insurance is rough.

Claims Service Representative (Current Employee) Gainesville, FL

I have been working at Nationwide

Pros: Flexibility with schedules and alternatives. Cons: Tough business and crazy people Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Many opportunities to grow and learn. Grateful for the experience but glad to be gone

Multi-Line Sales Agent (Former Employee) Portland, OR

I worked at Nationwide

Pros: Coworkers Reputable company Company tries to do the right thing for their employees Lots of… Cons: Strict divison of service and sales hampers smooth customer experience Company used to really listen to what employees have to say about what customers want, now… Advice to Senior Management: Get Nationwide back in the top five of JD Powers… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Nationwide.

Worked for Nationwide? Contribute to the Community!