Nationwide
www.nationwide.com Columbus, OH 5000+ Employees

Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
Columbus, OH

ProsGreat Benefits, haven't heard of anyone coming straight out of college and getting 15 days off a year. Also, great work/life balance, 401k and benefits.

ConsTerrible pay, also if you are put into a low level role, you have slim to no chance of moving to a position outside of that department, even if you are very qualified to do so.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook internally, you have a brain drain going on because you label employees with their position title and are unwilling to look at their credentials. Also, consider that they took a low level role due to the bad state of the economy.

Nationwide Insurance Review

Architect (Current Employee)

I have been working at Nationwide full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: With Nationwide being a large company, there are many opportunities… Cons: Being a large company, Nationwide is sometimes slow to adopt… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A solid organization to work for...

IT Director (Current Employee)

I have been working at Nationwide full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Exposure to many technologies Company values its employees Cons: A little stifling at times -- too many people Advice to Senior Management: There are not enough feedback loops from people on the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Nationwide.

Worked for Nationwide? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nationwide reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Nationwide CEO Steve Rasmussen. All reviews posted anonymously by Nationwide employees.