Nationwide
www.nationwide.com Columbus, OH 5000+ Employees

Nationwide is a great company.

Columbus, OH

ProsStability, strong trajectory, good industry, good city, educated population, low violence and crime, stable communities. Not a lot of traffic or pollution.

ConsCentral Ohio is cold, gray and not typically a very luxurious or sexy place to live. Can be boring once you've exhausted everything on High street.

Very disheartening and frustrating experience. wasted time and money.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Nationwide

Pros: There really aren't any pros to the program Cons: Agency program is set so agents fail. Minimum production standards… Advice to Senior Management: Set realistic goals No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Commercial Technical Clerk Position

Commercial Technical Clerk (Former Employee)
    Gainesville, FL

I worked at Nationwide part-time for less than a year

Pros: Learned a lot, just doing insurance changes. Cons: Not really anything bad, but a good part-time job, would… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Nationwide.

Worked for Nationwide? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nationwide reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Nationwide CEO Steve Rasmussen. All reviews posted anonymously by Nationwide employees.