Nature's Temptations

www.naturestemptations.com

Endless frustration and incompetence

Kitchen Assistant (Former Employee) Ridgefield, CT

ProsA bright, wide open natural foods grocery store that sells raw milk, organic meats, organic dairy, vegan products, supplements, vitamins, health and beauty aids. They have a pretty decent bulk section and are willing to get any hard to find products that they can.

ConsThe place is very poorly managed and organized. The owner rarely shows up early and doesn't pitch in when and where help is needed. He has said that since he hires "good managers" that he doesn't need to oversee all of what is going on; an extremely poor assessment of the situation at hand. The "executive chef" is one of the most incompetent people that I have ever worked for in foodservice. The waste that goes on in the catering department is astounding. How it has gone on for so long completely baffles me. Probably the worst travesty is the ongoing LACK of organic oils, meats, and dairy in the deli and catering while promoting an organic menu. Deception of the public is bad behavior at its worst. Also, the inability to effect any positive changes at this store, and the overall surly and nasty attitudes of many of the workers makes for an endlessly frustrating experience.

Advice to Senior ManagementWise up and create a truthfully run kitchen staffed with positive people who actually want to create loving food.

There are newer reviews on Nature's Temptations.

Worked for Nature's Temptations? Contribute to the Community!