Natus Medical
www.natus.com San Carlos, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Direction needed, potential to lead and dominate the market.

ProsWorking with people who care about the products they are making, products that will positively impact the lives of patients.

ConsJob security is low, many changes with rapid acquisition business plan. This leads to many people leaving voluntarily due to the perception that they may be let go at any time. With all the recent layoffs and resignations work load keeps going up.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe long term plan needs to be clear and people need to feel they will have something to do besides fighting fires related to the most recent acquisition. The leaders are concerned with growing the company at any cost, there is no passion at the top for Neurology, only what will keep us afloat and make our numbers look good so when we reach 500 million we will be an attractive purchase to a larger company.

Great benefits, higher than average pay. Hard work

Clinical Specialist (Former Employee)

I worked at Natus Medical full-time

Pros: Higher than average pay for this position. More holidays… Cons: Not organized. Policies and procedures change regularly. Little communication. Managment does not seem to know what is going on in the field.… Advice to Senior Management: Talk to workers in the field. Pay attention to what is actually happening. Lot's of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Saw exciting products and software made and how bottom line driven management ruins

Engineer (Former Employee)
    Oakville, ON (Canada)

I worked at Natus Medical full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great Engineering team with talented software, mechanical and electronics engineers. Challenging environment with great products. Software is very… Cons: Half of the engineering team was gone by fall 2013 due to demoralizing atmosphere. Corporate mgmt, especially CTO seemed to be hell bent to move jobs… Advice to Senior Management: To corporate management - resign, to middle management - survive… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Natus Medical.

Worked for Natus Medical? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Natus Medical reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Natus Medical CEO James B. Hawkins. All reviews posted anonymously by Natus Medical employees.