Analalyst

I have been working at Nautilus

Pros

Supply chain analyst not a bad job but no promotion oppertunities. Has a nice gym and good benefits a plus

Cons

working for a complany that has disvalued 10 x over the last 5 year is hard limied promotion advancanments avaliable

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Amazing Company

I worked at Nautilus full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Leadership and culture. Great to be part of a company that was headed for disaster but turned that around.

Cons

Typical publicly traded company. Must adhere to a BOD.

Advice to Management

Keep it up. Exciting to see the stock price and new building.

Horrible experience as a Customer Service Agent

Former Contractor - Customer Care in Vancouver, WA
    Former Contractor - Customer Care in Vancouver, WA

I worked at Nautilus as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Pretty good pay, great employee discounts, some cool people in lower level jobs

Cons

Where to start... I was a temp employee, following excessive shipping periods after the Christmas months. I worked for a little over two months, and was notified the assignment was done on a Monday via telephone after work. Nobody suggested anything while at work or gave us any time to find something else. They gave me an Easter card that day with generic comments such as "Keep up the good work" which is hard when that day is your last day. They even gave me a $5 starbucks gift card (woo), but when I went back a couple days later to get my stuff, they had decided to keep the gift card and give me only a couple empty candy wrappers and a few pieces of candy. Being in customer service was horrible because nearly every product wasnt shipped until 2 months after it was ordered. Sales would tell them it would take 2 weeks so they could get their commission, and I would have to break the bad news. They took almost twice the time they promised customers for parts and items in stock as well. Also, everyone in customer service would promise to find out about an issue and call the customer back, but never did. This made for disgruntled customers.There was horrible customer service and the customers were consistently upset with false promises and crazy long wait time. Middle management did nothing to help, didn't care about their employees, and were demeaning if you didn't know something.

Advice to Management

Hire better middle management, and figure out production and distribution. It is a public company yet they still haven't figured out the basics.