Navarro Research and Engineering

www.navarro-inc.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Navarro Research and Engineering

Employee moral is at a 3-year low and it is going to take a lot more than occasional lip service to motivate your staff.

Current Employee - Environmental Technician
Current Employee - Environmental Technician

I have been working at Navarro Research and Engineering

Pros

The health insurance is very reasonable. If you are satisfied with just earning an income, it is a good place to work. If you want to career growth, look elsewhere for employment.

Cons

Lack of performance reviews
No direction to grow
Lack of leadership in senior management
Very unfair salary compensation distribution
No training opportunities for improvement

Sit down and listen to your employees. Give your staff more than lip service and it is always a good idea to give some type of performance reviews, especially when you don't have time to individually perform routine assessments.

7 Other Employee Reviews for Navarro Research and Engineering (View Most Recent)

Contracting Relationship

I have been working at Navarro Research and Engineering

Pros

As a contractor, Navarro was very easy to do business with. They were very prompt to pay invoices and very supportive in assisting me to accomplish job related objectives.

Cons

As a contractor working from my home, I did not know most of the people of the company. It was difficult to receive meaningful feedback about performance or other job related issues.

It would be advisable for contractors to receive helpful input in order to assist them in representing the company in a manner that is best for the long-term value of client relationships.

Great company

Current Employee - Administrative Professional in Oak Ridge, TN
    Current Employee - Administrative Professional in Oak Ridge, TN

I have been working at Navarro Research and Engineering full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Navarro is a great place to work. It is fast paced and challenging which may not be for everyone but if it is you are compensated well. Company is very stable especially for the industry it is in, is ethical and treats employees fairly from what I have seen.

Cons

Fast paced and challenging. Little redundancy due to the size of the company so if something needs to be done you may be the only one to do it.

There are newer employer reviews for Navarro Research and Engineering