Navarro Research and Engineering
www.navarro-inc.com Oak Ridge, TN 150 to 499 Employees

Employee moral is at a 3-year low and it is going to take a lot more than occasional lip service to motivate your staff.

Environmental Technician (Current Employee)

I have been working at Navarro Research and Engineering

ProsThe health insurance is very reasonable. If you are satisfied with just earning an income, it is a good place to work. If you want to career growth, look elsewhere for employment.

ConsLack of performance reviews
No direction to grow
Lack of leadership in senior management
Very unfair salary compensation distribution
No training opportunities for improvement

Advice to Senior ManagementSit down and listen to your employees. Give your staff more than lip service and it is always a good idea to give some type of performance reviews, especially when you don't have time to individually perform routine assessments.

Contracting Relationship

I have been working at Navarro Research and Engineering

Pros: As a contractor, Navarro was very easy to do business with. They were very… Cons: As a contractor working from my home, I did not know most of the people of… Advice to Senior Management: It would be advisable for contractors to receive helpful input in order to assist them in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

May be an okay place to work if you are very well insulated from Susanna.

I have been working at Navarro Research and Engineering full-time

Pros: I had flexible hours. $ for $ 401k match up… Cons: Susanna doesn't listen, assumes everyone is wrong or stupid and tries… Advice to Senior Management: Give people some credit. Treat your team like they are… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Navarro Research and Engineering.

Worked for Navarro Research and Engineering? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Navarro Research and Engineering reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Navarro Research and Engineering CEO Susana Navarro-Valenti. All reviews posted anonymously by Navarro Research and Engineering employees.