Navarro Research and Engineering

www.navarro-inc.com
Engaged Employer

Contracting Relationship

Pros

As a contractor, Navarro was very easy to do business with. They were very prompt to pay invoices and very supportive in assisting me to accomplish job related objectives.

Cons

As a contractor working from my home, I did not know most of the people of the company. It was difficult to receive meaningful feedback about performance or other job related issues.

Advice to Management

It would be advisable for contractors to receive helpful input in order to assist them in representing the company in a manner that is best for the long-term value of client relationships.

Other Employee Reviews for Navarro Research and Engineering

Great company

Current Employee - Administrative Professional in Oak Ridge, TN
    Current Employee - Administrative Professional in Oak Ridge, TN

I have been working at Navarro Research and Engineering full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Navarro is a great place to work. It is fast paced and challenging which may not be for everyone but if it is you are compensated well. Company is very stable especially for the industry it is in, is ethical and treats employees fairly from what I have seen.

Cons

Fast paced and challenging. Little redundancy due to the size of the company so if something needs to be done you may be the only one to do it.

2. The best company I’ve ever worked for

I have been working at Navarro Research and Engineering full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I was lucky to get this job. From day one of employment I’ve always felt welcomed, fairly treated, and generously rewarded for my hard work. Benefits are great. Health insurance is effective from day one of employment. Generous 401K match. Management genuinely cares about the employees and shares our success. Navarro is a family. Everyone is devoted to providing great customer service with a friendly attitude. You’d be lucky to get a job here.

Cons

This is a company in which you have to prove yourself. In government contracting things change on a daily basis and the employees have to be able to adjust on a moments notice. We work hard. Some people can’t keep up and some people’s ego’s get hurt.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you’re doing. We continue to grow because of your drive and determination.