NaviNet
www.navinet.net Boston, MA 150 to 499 Employees

One of the best places to work in Healthcare IT

Boston, MA

ProsThe culture at NaviNet is outstanding. Relaxed work environment - casual dress, free coffee/pizza etc. There is a definite understanding of work life balance with liberal work from home and flexible hours.

The vision of the company is aligning well with the future of the healthcare industry.

ConsThere is still a bit of a "start up" mentality in the organization but it has been recognized. Senior management is supportive of working towards a more standardized organization but it takes time.

Entry Level Administrative Assistant

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee)

I worked at NaviNet full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Pizza Fridays, casual dress code, friendly coworkers, new senior management… Cons: Prior to new management team: Frequent reorganization of departments as if company is still undecided on its… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Technology Is Obsolete and Temperamental

Software Developer (Former Employee)
    Boston, MA

I worked at NaviNet for less than a year

Pros: Convenient location Company tries to promote espirit de corps with end-of-week… Cons: Managers have too many priorities, many are conflicting Bullying is permitted Way too many meetings… Advice to Senior Management: Put more emphasis on training and retention and less on… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on NaviNet.

Worked for NaviNet? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NaviNet reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NaviNet CEO Frank Ingari. All reviews posted anonymously by NaviNet employees.