NaviNet

www.navinet.net

NaviNet is quickly becoming the leader of healthcare IT reform!

Digital Marketing Manager (Current Employee) Boston, MA

ProsNaviNet is poised to become the leader in healthcare reform! They’re on a mission to drastically improve the way tasks are performed by members of the healthcare community and I firmly believe our new upcoming product, NaviNet Open, will be just what is needed to make the vital changes required in the healthcare industry.

NaviNet allows for all individuals to express exactly who they yet still maintains the perfect balance of professionalism around the office.

NaviNet treats their employees like family and I've never seen or heard of any unhappy people around the office.

NaviNet provides a flexible work schedule for their employees and makes any and all accommodations necessary to ensure people are satisfied with their work environment.

NaviNet provides clear and focused career paths for employees so they can rapidly expand upon their skills and move up within the company because they recognize the value of making sure they have the best talent guiding the company.

Since NaviNet is rapidly growing as a leader there is some much room for creative input. Personally, I have been able to achieve personal goals that I haven’t been able to strive for in years! It's so refreshing to be able to come to work every day and still enjoy what I do!

ConsOnce in a while departments who should be collaborating and communicating are not so occasionally a great idea or suggestion goes unheard.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to increase and maintain high levels of cross departmental communication. There is so much valuable input we can gather from other departments so keep encouraging collaboration amongst various teams!

Company is trying - so let them

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Boston, MA

I have been working at NaviNet full-time for less than a year

Pros: NaviNet is the new company to come out of NaviMedix. I never worked for NaviMedix so my review is based on current mood and… Cons: The biggest issue has to be communication of all the departments to each other on how they are going to get "there". I personally… Advice to Senior Management: Involve more communication of what the different teams inside NaviNet are doing. Not just sales and products but internal groups as well. What… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work

Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee) Boston, MA

I have been working at NaviNet full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: NaviNet is a great place to work. I am allowed to work… Cons: I cannot think of even one con. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on NaviNet.

Worked for NaviNet? Contribute to the Community!