NaviNet

Exciting Company Vision and Great Work/Life Balance

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at NaviNet full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

With the arrival of Frank Ingari as CEO and a new company direction focused on delivering the first productized version of Navinet, NaviNet is a very different company that it was a year ago. Our leadership team is motivating and approachable, and provides visibility into company strategy and goals.
The work culture is more exciting- departments have a shared target of working towards delivering the best product we can in 2014, rather than the more silo'ed structure of the past. I feel more of a team atmosphere, that continues to spread as roles of departments and individuals shift focus to our new product.
As long as I've been at NaviNet, we've had a great benefit structure, and flexible work environment. It's definitely been a busy year, but the work environment makes this manageable, with the ability to work remotely and managers being accepting of flexible hours. As an expecting mother, I'm especially appreciative of our newly enhanced maternity benefit (8 weeks fully paid!!!) which also provides for paid time for paternity and adoption leave.
All in all, I'm very happy with the direction that Navinet is going and enjoying day to day life there.

Cons

Still a transitional time- some areas are struggling with where they fit in in the "new" NaviNet.

Keep providing as much visibility as possible into company direction and strategy, as well as visions for individual departments.

55 Other Employee Reviews for NaviNet (View Most Recent)

The most stimulating job I've ever loved!

Current Employee - Associate Product Manager  in  Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Associate Product Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at NaviNet full-time for more than a year

Pros

Senior and mid level management allows you to take ownership, be creative and make decisions. NaviNet's footprint in the interactive healthcare network arena is the largest in the nation. NaviNet's contribution to payer/provider collaboration is helping to reduce healthcare costs and improve clinical interactions with patients for the entire nation. NaviNet provide's thought leadership to the entire continuum of heatlhcare. Allows folks to work from home which increases home/work satisfaction. NaviNet aligns with my moral needs as an employee to contribute to the greater good instead of maximizing dollar return on investment.

Cons

Free pizza and beer on Fridays means a thickening waistline!

Provide managment training for your new and low level management.

NaviNet is quickly becoming the leader of healthcare IT reform!

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Manager  in  Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Digital Marketing Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at NaviNet full-time for less than a year

Pros

NaviNet is poised to become the leader in healthcare reform! They’re on a mission to drastically improve the way tasks are performed by members of the healthcare community and I firmly believe our new upcoming product, NaviNet Open, will be just what is needed to make the vital changes required in the healthcare industry.

NaviNet allows for all individuals to express exactly who they yet still maintains the perfect balance of professionalism around the office.

NaviNet treats their employees like family and I've never seen or heard of any unhappy people around the office.

NaviNet provides a flexible work schedule for their employees and makes any and all accommodations necessary to ensure people are satisfied with their work environment.

NaviNet provides clear and focused career paths for employees so they can rapidly expand upon their skills and move up within the company because they recognize the value of making sure they have the best talent guiding the company.

Since NaviNet is rapidly growing as a leader there is some much room for creative input. Personally, I have been able to achieve personal goals that I haven’t been able to strive for in years! It's so refreshing to be able to come to work every day and still enjoy what I do!

Cons

Once in a while departments who should be collaborating and communicating are not so occasionally a great idea or suggestion goes unheard.

Continue to increase and maintain high levels of cross departmental communication. There is so much valuable input we can gather from other departments so keep encouraging collaboration amongst various teams!

There are newer employer reviews for NaviNet

Worked for NaviNet? Contribute to the Community!