NaviNet
www.navinet.net Boston, MA 150 to 499 Employees

Exciting Company Vision and Great Work/Life Balance

Boston, MA

ProsWith the arrival of Frank Ingari as CEO and a new company direction focused on delivering the first productized version of Navinet, NaviNet is a very different company that it was a year ago. Our leadership team is motivating and approachable, and provides visibility into company strategy and goals.
The work culture is more exciting- departments have a shared target of working towards delivering the best product we can in 2014, rather than the more silo'ed structure of the past. I feel more of a team atmosphere, that continues to spread as roles of departments and individuals shift focus to our new product.
As long as I've been at NaviNet, we've had a great benefit structure, and flexible work environment. It's definitely been a busy year, but the work environment makes this manageable, with the ability to work remotely and managers being accepting of flexible hours. As an expecting mother, I'm especially appreciative of our newly enhanced maternity benefit (8 weeks fully paid!!!) which also provides for paid time for paternity and adoption leave.
All in all, I'm very happy with the direction that Navinet is going and enjoying day to day life there.

ConsStill a transitional time- some areas are struggling with where they fit in in the "new" NaviNet.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep providing as much visibility as possible into company direction and strategy, as well as visions for individual departments.

The most stimulating job I've ever loved!

Associate Product Manager (Current Employee)
    Boston, MA

I have been working at NaviNet full-time for more than a year

Pros: Senior and mid level management allows you to take ownership, be creative and make decisions. NaviNet's footprint in the interactive healthcare network arena is… Cons: Free pizza and beer on Fridays means a thickening waistline! Advice to Senior Management: Provide managment training for your new and low level management. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

NaviNet is quickly becoming the leader of healthcare IT reform!

Digital Marketing Manager (Current Employee)
    Boston, MA

I have been working at NaviNet full-time for less than a year

Pros: NaviNet is poised to become the leader in healthcare reform! They’re on a mission to drastically improve the way tasks are performed by members of… Cons: Once in a while departments who should be collaborating and communicating… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to increase and maintain high levels of cross departmental communication. There is so much… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on NaviNet.

Worked for NaviNet? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NaviNet reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NaviNet CEO Frank Ingari. All reviews posted anonymously by NaviNet employees.