NaviNet
www.navinet.net Boston, MA 150 to 499 Employees

NaviNet has boosted my confidence in what I'm able to do now and capable of in the future.

Boston, MA

ProsSmart, driven, and committed leadership team. Immediately given autonomy and asked for input/ideas on day one. Competitive pay, AWESOME benefits. Monthly company-wide gatherings so all employees know what's happening across all departments. People take breaks all throughout the day to play ping pong. Throughout the holiday seasons, each department did extravagant lunches, dinners, or in-office parties. If you refer someone for a job and they get it, you win $5000. The location is great. Lots of flexibility to work from home if necessary- everyone gets a laptop.

ConsWe're growing really quickly and adding jobs that haven't existed before, which is awesome. The down side to that is trying to figure out what your job is and how to structure your day, goals, etc. At first this was challenging for me but the more I dove in, the more I valued the opportunity to be creative, resourceful, and truly be independently shaping a new position for the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhat's great about a lot of our management team is that most of them have come up through the ranks, so they know what the people at the bottom are going through and how to overcome walls. My advice is to continue developing great performers into great leaders.

Good engineering department. Lots to learn.

(Former Employee)

I worked at NaviNet full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I worked at Navinet for a little over 5 years. In retrospect, the time spent there has had a positive effect on my career and… Cons: There were some negatives while I worked there, mentioned in older reviews. From the newer reviews and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Exciting Company Vision and Great Work/Life Balance

I have been working at NaviNet full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: With the arrival of Frank Ingari as CEO and a new company direction focused on delivering the first productized version of Navinet, NaviNet is a… Cons: Still a transitional time- some areas are struggling with where… Advice to Senior Management: Keep providing as much visibility as possible into company direction… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on NaviNet.

Worked for NaviNet? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NaviNet reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NaviNet CEO Frank Ingari. All reviews posted anonymously by NaviNet employees.