NaviNet

www.navinet.net

Great Company to work for.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Boston, MA

ProsGreat flexible and comfortable work environment. Very intelligent and personable engineers that I enjoy working with. Great leadership at the very top. The company is now designing software and working with technologies that you want to be working on.

ConsFixing legacy code can be challenging/frustrating but management is supportive and knows it is a problem. Rube Goldberg would be proud of some of the processes that have been put into place in the past.

Advice to Senior ManagementNaming standards are not more important than functionality. Security is often put into place that makes it incredibly hard to get anything tested and deployed, and the process around getting access makes a day at the Registry of Motor Vehicles look fun and efficient.

This is not your friend's NaviNet

Director, Navinet (Current Employee)

I have been working at NaviNet full-time

Pros: Great alignment of strategy to actual work Strong senior manager Challenging work Good… Cons: Lots of change still Roles not totally clearly defined Significant challenges ahead Advice to Senior Management: Keep going. You've done a great job of shifting… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

NaviNet has boosted my confidence in what I'm able to do now and capable of in the future.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Boston, MA

I have been working at NaviNet full-time for less than a year

Pros: Smart, driven, and committed leadership team. Immediately given autonomy and asked for input/ideas on day one. Competitive pay, AWESOME benefits. Monthly company-wide gatherings so all… Cons: We're growing really quickly and adding jobs that haven't existed before, which is awesome. The down side to that is trying to figure out what… Advice to Senior Management: What's great about a lot of our management team is that most of them have come up through the ranks, so they know what… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on NaviNet.

Worked for NaviNet? Contribute to the Community!