NaviNet

www.navinet.net
  www.navinet.net
There are newer employer reviews for NaviNet

A very pleasant interview experience and a great first month!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at NaviNet full-time (less than an year)

Pros

They were very communicative about the process to interview, set it up at opportune times especially since I was not really looking so didn't want my current place to know. Still, after going through it and the interview I felt it was a really great place and took the job!

People were helpful and the work is well structured and well documented, I have never seen a company with so many wiki pages.

Cons

About the only con I can think of is there can be too many pizza lunches (as if!)

Keep up the good work and the communication!

59 Other Employee Reviews for NaviNet (View Most Recent)

Awesome experience!

I have been working at NaviNet (less than an year)

Pros

There are so many things wonderful about NaviNet. The company has a great corporate culture and sense of community. Everyone works hard and helps each other to get things done. Plenty of opportunities to jump into projects you're interested in. There is also a lot of food. Pizza Fridays, Beer Fridays, Monthly Cupcakes, and ice cream socials. There's also an employee-run group focused on charity which is great to be a part of.

Cons

I definitely think having a standard for making sure new hires get up to speed on what NaviNet actually is and does would be great. Communication can also be an issue, but usually people I talk to are always willing to make time.

Everything is pretty great so far.

work here! get the net - net below.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at NaviNet full-time (more than an year)

Pros

walk from the T, or park your car, plop right down in a comfy chair and attend a town hall meeting in the laid back lounge setting, and submit a question (or two), nominate a coworker, have an idea? there is open door management, pizza Friday after a long week, summer outings, training sessions, webinars, benefits to keep your teeth aligned, massages, (ping pong, too, people!), corporate recess, heck no, don't trek through the snow, work from home, and pick from a pile of vacation days!

Cons

I cannot think of a single reason why you wouldn't want to set your alarm, rise and shine, and go to work at NaviNet.

ping pong tournament