NaviNet

www.navinet.net
  www.navinet.net
There are newer employer reviews for NaviNet

A very pleasant interview experience and a great first month!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at NaviNet full-time for less than a year

Pros

They were very communicative about the process to interview, set it up at opportune times especially since I was not really looking so didn't want my current place to know. Still, after going through it and the interview I felt it was a really great place and took the job!

People were helpful and the work is well structured and well documented, I have never seen a company with so many wiki pages.

Cons

About the only con I can think of is there can be too many pizza lunches (as if!)

Keep up the good work and the communication!

55 Other Employee Reviews for NaviNet (View Most Recent)

Awesome experience!

I have been working at NaviNet for less than a year

Pros

There are so many things wonderful about NaviNet. The company has a great corporate culture and sense of community. Everyone works hard and helps each other to get things done. Plenty of opportunities to jump into projects you're interested in. There is also a lot of food. Pizza Fridays, Beer Fridays, Monthly Cupcakes, and ice cream socials. There's also an employee-run group focused on charity which is great to be a part of.

Cons

I definitely think having a standard for making sure new hires get up to speed on what NaviNet actually is and does would be great. Communication can also be an issue, but usually people I talk to are always willing to make time.

Everything is pretty great so far.

Amazing culture.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at NaviNet full-time for less than a year

Pros

Culture, work-life balance, friendly co-workers. Every time I talk about NaviNet to my friends they say "what is this-- Google?" Free coffee, pizza, beer, and ice cream. Monthly chair massages. Volunteer opportunities. Casual dress; flip-flops and hoodies are regular office wear here. Ping-pong, basketball, ladder ball, and people only mildly make fun of me for sucking at them. People are awesome and welcoming. Lots of time off and flexible work-from-home time. Great location, especially for transportation and lunch options (sushi, chinese, and hot-pot, oh my).

Cons

Work is challenging, but in a good way!

Keep it up. If you continue to feed me pizza and beer, I will continue to produce awesome results.

There are newer employer reviews for NaviNet

Worked for NaviNet? Contribute to the Community!