NaviNet

www.navinet.net
  www.navinet.net
There are newer employer reviews for NaviNet

Great place to work and grow

Current Employee - Director, Navinet in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Director, Navinet in Boston, MA

I have been working at NaviNet full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great culture and benefits. Very smart people most of whom are very happy to help you learn and grow. Lots of opportunity for growth. Management listens and tries to keep employees happy.

Cons

Critical phase for the company where all of the company's hopes and dreams are tied to the launch and success of its flagship platform, NaviNet Open. Not sure if it's a con but it would be interesting to see how the payer / provider market reacts over the next 12-24 months.

We NEED to increase our speed to market. There are a lots of great ideas inside the organization but a lot of them end up dying a slow death, because they never the see the light of day.

57 Other Employee Reviews for NaviNet (View Most Recent)

A very pleasant interview experience and a great first month!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at NaviNet full-time (less than an year)

Pros

They were very communicative about the process to interview, set it up at opportune times especially since I was not really looking so didn't want my current place to know. Still, after going through it and the interview I felt it was a really great place and took the job!

People were helpful and the work is well structured and well documented, I have never seen a company with so many wiki pages.

Cons

About the only con I can think of is there can be too many pizza lunches (as if!)

Keep up the good work and the communication!

Awesome experience!

I have been working at NaviNet (less than an year)

Pros

There are so many things wonderful about NaviNet. The company has a great corporate culture and sense of community. Everyone works hard and helps each other to get things done. Plenty of opportunities to jump into projects you're interested in. There is also a lot of food. Pizza Fridays, Beer Fridays, Monthly Cupcakes, and ice cream socials. There's also an employee-run group focused on charity which is great to be a part of.

Cons

I definitely think having a standard for making sure new hires get up to speed on what NaviNet actually is and does would be great. Communication can also be an issue, but usually people I talk to are always willing to make time.

Everything is pretty great so far.

There are newer employer reviews for NaviNet