Navigant Consulting

www.navigant.com

Outside Training is the best take away

Consultant (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsThe company is set up as silos and it is not easy to move between. Some groups are great and work well, a lot of groups are terrible. If you want to pursue a certification or outside training you can usually get support for it.

ConsSkilled project work is coveted and you have to work hard to obtain meaningful work. The company does not promote from within and the staff is not diverse.

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior Management does not appear to have any strategic planning in the works for the future. Also, it is very easy for non-productive management and employees to "hide out" and not do anything.

Sink or swim, it is all up to you as they do not have good co-ordinated approach to selling and client service.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Boston, MA

I worked at Navigant Consulting

Pros: Very competent senior managers and directors Cons: - poor integration - little useful training - limited mentorship from senior… Advice to Senior Management: Change incentive scheme to encourage a "one firm" approach to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Pure body shop, MD level has no strategy, market connections or real expertise.

Director (Former Employee) Washington, DC

I worked at Navigant Consulting

Pros: Talented people move up quickly Cons: Lack of strategic focus. Senior management staff should be providing the inroads from marketing, product… Advice to Senior Management: You can't outsource strategy. Your senior management staff has… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Navigant Consulting.

Worked for Navigant Consulting? Contribute to the Community!