Navigant Consulting

There are newer employer reviews for Navigant Consulting

Great place, great people

Former Employee - Summer Associate in Washington, DC
Former Employee - Summer Associate in Washington, DC

I worked at Navigant Consulting as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

All the people at Navigant are amazing. The upper level management is easily accesible. People are always willing to help you. Stress-free, cooperative environment. The work can be very interesting and you get a great deal of independence. Alot of activities for the interns.

Cons

Depending on the group you are placed in, your work may seem a little tedious at times. However, the overall cases are very interesting.

Keep up the great work.

255 Other Employee Reviews for Navigant Consulting (View Most Recent)

Good experience for entry level

Former Employee - Consultant in East Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Consultant in East Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Navigant Consulting full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Strong system in place to understand corporate work

Cons

Pressure of being a public company and focus on bottom line

Never worked for a better company. The employer and employee work culture is none like I've ever seen.

Former Employee - Data Entry Clerk in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Data Entry Clerk in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Navigant Consulting as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Some of the Best reasons I found working there are the excellent and well versed staff. From the CEO to the very bottom-the janitor. Yes, that's how diverse they are with language, skills, assestments and general morale. They have a state of the art lunch and dining area. They provide the food and drinks and snacks. They have fun things you can sign up to do on weekends. Training classes. Seminars, Travel arrangements. The works.

Cons

I can't think of any downsides of working there. I had too much fun when I was there on a temporary assignment. Yes, they use temp agency to hire for overloads. My temp agency hasn't been able to get me back on with them, but If I could, I would.

The upper management seems to know just how to prioritize and get the work down just by using some plain and simple reverse psychology tools that's been around forever. It works. Keep up the good work.

There are newer employer reviews for Navigant Consulting