There are newer employer reviews for Navigant Consulting

Navigant - Not a positive environment

Former Employee - Associate Director
Former Employee - Associate Director

I worked at Navigant Consulting

Pros

Well established litigation support firm looking to diversify their service offering

Cons

Public consulting model is not well suited for longer sales cycle and subject matter expert focus of many employees. Generalist consultant is preferred and will do well in this firm.

Get rid of the "old guard" and focus not on the next 3 months (Wall Street) and instead work to develop a business line / service that will be highly profitable.

238 Other Employee Reviews for Navigant Consulting (View Most Recent)

This is a very neutral review of Navigant Consulting

I have been working at Navigant Consulting

Pros

Navigant has very good benefits, a good leadership team, and a diverse range of growth opportunities through out the company.

Cons

While many might say that there are many downsides to working at Navigant, I would say that the positive outweighs the negative.

I do not have any particularly useful tips or feedback to provide management. The shareholders would be the first to provide it to them.

Great place to work

I have been working at Navigant Consulting

Pros

The culture is great. The people are fantastic and it is a great pleasure to work with everyone here. Everyone is very intelligent and works hard.

Cons

The hours are often very unpredictable. Sometimes you may work until 6 pm and other times you may work until 10 pm.

I think management is doing a great job. The company is diversified in different industries and is heading in a good direction.

There are newer employer reviews for Navigant Consulting

Worked for Navigant Consulting? Contribute to the Community!