Navistar
www.navistar.com Lisle, IL 5000+ Employees

Poor communication

Project Manager (Current Employee)
Lisle, IL

ProsPlenty of smart people and hard workers

ConsHorrific communication from leadership to the rest of the company. The company is clearly having issues, and morale is very low, but leadership keeps preaching "we are moving boldly forward"

Advice to Senior ManagementI understand you can't divulge a great deal of information, for a variety of reasons, but the pep talks aren't working considering what we are facing. Please speak to us like the adults we all are and indicate what is really happening.

Good company, lots of change, direction not always clear

Corporate (Current Employee)

I have been working at Navistar full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: People are very nice and believe in doing the right thing.… Cons: Executive efforts are not always coordinated resulting in missed opportunities… Advice to Senior Management: Lack of coordination at the executive level is amplified throughout the organization; a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good company, but currently struggling.

Financial Analyst (Current Employee)
    Lisle, IL

I have been working at Navistar full-time for more than a year

Pros: A lot of great people, opportunities if you've got the right manager. Good development opportunities, but you have to seek them… Cons: Struggling to make the current strategy work. From the outside it looks like we can't seem to get it together, and our stock… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Navistar.

Worked for Navistar? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Navistar reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Navistar CEO Troy Clarke. All reviews posted anonymously by Navistar employees.