Navistar
www.navistar.com Lisle, IL 5000+ Employees

Dollars more important than employees

Lisle, IL

I have been working at Navistar full-time for more than a year

ProsExcellent facilities in new location. Design creativity is valued and encouraged.

ConsUpper management sees employees and experience as expendable, go so far as to encourage employees to quit to maintain bottom line. Departments do not work well together, and the company as a whole feels very segmented and at odds.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmployees may not buy your products, but they do make them happen. Your employees are your lifeblood, and you need to realize how crucial they are.

navistar

Product Development Engineer (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at Navistar full-time for less than a year

Pros: Lot of opportunity, good pay Cons: too much politics, upper management should liten more Advice to Senior Management: no more politics Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A company unclear if headed up or down

Product Management (Current Employee)
Lisle, IL

I have been working at Navistar full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Generally nice people to work with and decent benefits Cons: Executive team brought the company to it knees. Future… Advice to Senior Management: Time to focus and be best not cheapest No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Navistar.

Worked for Navistar? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Navistar reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Navistar CEO Troy Clarke. All reviews posted anonymously by Navistar employees.