Navy Federal Credit Union

www.navyfcu.org

Satisfied With Room for Improvment

Member Service Representative (Current Employee) Pensacola, FL

ProsGood work environment. Central campus with amenities. Peers have so far been very willing to help you achieve your goals and push you forward. Training was good. Instructors were eager to help. My supervisor has been very good and is there to help as much as possible and to get me promoted quickly.

ConsInterview and job information prior to accepting did not really describe the expectations as well as they should.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore flexibility with allowing someone with specific experience to apply and accept positions more applicable to their background and goals.

Very happy

Member Service Representative (Current Employee) Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Navy Federal Credit Union full-time for more than a year

Pros: good company to work for Cons: the branch hours are very long Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

High Stress!

Mortgage Loan Closer (Former Employee) Pensacola, FL

I worked at Navy Federal Credit Union full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great benefits & pay, good working environment, good middle management team… Cons: High stress, long hours (50 - 60 hrs/wk), unrealistic expectations from management. Work is NOT evenly allocated among closers. Many people "burn out" (it is… Advice to Senior Management: Find a better way to distribute workload so that it doesn't all get piled on your hardest workers;… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Navy Federal Credit Union.

Worked for Navy Federal Credit Union? Contribute to the Community!