Naylor

www.naylor.com

Great sense of family here, especially within my particular department.

Marketing Account Specialist (Current Employee) Gainesville, FL

ProsThe people I work with everyday -from the receptionist to my managers. They are genuine and make me feel like I'm part of a team and family, particularly my department. We're a very cohesive group and I always feel like my voice is being heard within the department when I have feedback or when I need extra help. My project manager outside of my department is very attentive to my thoughts and opinions and trusts my judgement and professional marketing perspective.

I do think there are constant improvements being made within the company and its structure as a whole. From when I started to where I am now I feel I am doing more marketing and less administrative tasks and have a less stressful workload. There is always room for improvement and Naylor readily accepts and recognizes that.

ConsI don't feel like my voice is heard within the company. Our department isn't high on the totem pole and the sales reps voices largely override ours at times when I don't believe they should. I do not believe our role as marketing account specialist is compensated enough for the work that we do.

At times I feel stuck within my role in that as much as I'd like to expand it there aren't many opportunities to do so unless I go to external department projects like committees.

Advice to Senior ManagementActively listen to those whose voices you may not think matter much. Just because someone hasn't been here 10+ years and hasn't sold an ad doesn't mean they don't have something to contribute.

A fun job in a fast-paced environment

(Former Employee) Gainesville, FL

I worked at Naylor full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Naylor is made up of great people all the way from janitorial up to the CEO, it… Cons: Pay in the marketing department is grossly under value and the department itself is not taken seriously by the rest of the company. Marketing employees… Advice to Senior Management: Pay your employees what they are really worth and the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Senior Sales Rep, Gainesville, FL

Senior Sales Representative (Current Employee) Gainesville, FL

I have been working at Naylor full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: I have read all these comments on this site about Naylor. Please keep in mind, most are written by employees who are no longer… Cons: The only con is not getting a guaranteed paycheck every two weeks. I had the option at 3 months into my employment to go… Advice to Senior Management: We have a great management team! Keep up the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Naylor.

Worked for Naylor? Contribute to the Community!