Naylor

There are newer employer reviews for Naylor

Great Expereice

Current Employee - Advertising Sales Representative in Gainesville, FL
Current Employee - Advertising Sales Representative in Gainesville, FL

I have been working at Naylor full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The best things about working at Naylor are the income opportunities and the people.

Cons

Hard work and sometimes confusing to find out how to really be successful.

Constantly try to make sure territory is distributed properly.

36 Other Employee Reviews for Naylor (View Most Recent)

Account Executive

Current Employee - Account Executive in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Naylor full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great training. Brand new training room built with phone systems, computers and open desks so that Training Manager can give you one on one guidance and feedback. Plus Naylor has Floor Sales Coach and New Hire Training Manager work as a team to help all new reps be successful. Naylor also has a mentor program, where senior - seasoned reps will mentor and advise newer reps. Naylor work culture is about having fun and making money. We know when its time to work and when its time to play. Management have monthly and sometimes weekly sales incentives to keep us motivated and excited about working here. Just read last review from someone that was here less than a month and barely got started - I found their comments insulting. Plenty of industries to work with. Great associations. Naylor gives you plenty of opportunities to succeed, if you put the work into it.

Cons

The only downside for me is that after two years our commission rates go down. Although Naylor does offer incentive programs that offer extra percentages on commission, we shouldn't have to make up lost commission because we were successful and have a longer tenure.

After two years you lower our commission, instead of lowering our commission how about raising it. After two years, you receive a highly trained, motivated, loyal and skilled sales person - appreciate your sales team leaders by raising our earning potential by our tenure - reward the loyal!!!

Limited Marketing Resources

Former Employee - Advertising Sales Representative in Gainesville, FL
    Former Employee - Advertising Sales Representative in Gainesville, FL

I worked at Naylor full-time (more than an year)

Pros

You are in control of some of your earning potential but you should expect to dedicate as much as 10 hours per week generating leads during your first year in the position.

Cons

As a new advertising sales executive, expect to spent a considerable amount of time researching many industries and generating your own leads.

There are newer employer reviews for Naylor