Wonderful place to start a career!

Current Employee - Customer Care Operations Manager  in  Omaha, NE
Current Employee - Customer Care Operations Manager in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Nebraska Furniture Mart full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Strong family focus, customers always come first, More than half my family works here!! Great benefits and always doing constant reviews to make sure they are competitive. Also the employee discount is one of the best among the competition!

Cons

Easy to spend your paycheck on items from here, large campus to walk, only one food court place to choose from although its Subway so its not to bad.

Make sure you carry your culture into your new Texas destination!

Other Reviews for Nebraska Furniture Mart

Reviewers below have been drinking to much of the koolaid

Former Employee - Sales Associate  in  Kansas City, KS
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Kansas City, KS

I worked at Nebraska Furniture Mart full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

decent pay, and benifits for hours worked. most of the people you work with are decent.

Cons

This company does not care about it's employees or customers all they care about is the bottom line. They change the rules amd measures constantly to take away from sales commisions. There Sales management is not qualified for his job and has no idea how to run a sales force. The direct sales management has no real control or power over the sales teams the are just paper pushers.

Get a clue, your sales force needs to be treated with a little respect. Quit flooding your sales floor, you have twicw the staff you need, must be getting tax breaks from the county to hire more and more people.

Best Job I have ever had!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Nebraska Furniture Mart full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I have been with the Mart since 2003 (currently 9 years) and have had several positions in different departments. The companies culture remains consistent throughout every department I have worked in. The Mart treats their staff amazing well, and even though it's size is close to 3,000 employees, still has a very "family" atmosphere.

Cons

Really can not think of any at this time. Treats staff well, is incredibly customer focused (one reason for success), and has high ethical standards.

There are newer employer reviews for Nebraska Furniture Mart.

Worked for Nebraska Furniture Mart? Contribute to the Community!